Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated to G7

The Manchuria candidate strikes again…

Yes, this is what they voted for because they are so stupid they think it’s a good thing for the US.

And it’s pointless trying to argue with them because they simply cannot comprehend why it’s harmful to the US.

They believe this is winning.

In case anyone needed a reminder that Trump is a Russian puppet. Anyone who denies this is lying or is willfully ignorant.

Hey if pairing up with the Kremlin pisses off the libs…it’s gotta be a good thing right?

1 Like

If we keep dissing our friends, while hanging with the bullies and allies, someone else will start to lead-no one wants to be on a team where the captain is an ■■■■■■■■

We’re gonna hafta add more red to our flag.

That pretty much seems to be the platform of the modern GOP base: “If it pisses off teh libz, then I support it!!” Nevermind that it means often supporting positions they were once again, or holding conflicting views, or simultaneously opposite views.

2 Likes

It is a little weird that he seems tougher on allies like Canada than he is on China and Russia.

Generally, time-out only end when the child learns his lesson. What lesson do you believe we’ve taught Putin, or what lesson have they learned?

2 Likes

I think it’s more than just pissing off libs - they truly believe the ■■■■ Trump is doing is good for the country. You just can’t teach stupid.

They have learned that they can attack our sovereignty, interfere in our election process, along with many other nation’s elections, murder dissidents, invade neighbors, blow up children in Syria, jail political opponents, etc., and have the Leader of the Free World lavish praise on them and want to be bosom buddies with them, while we attack our actual allies and friends who have stood by us through thick and thin.

This damage that Trump is doing to our nation may take generations to overcome. History will judge this man, and his cultist, cancerous supporters very harshly.

5 Likes

and his supporters lap it up and call Putin a great man.

Putin nothing but a rich thug.

Allan

I know. It is sickening where we find ourselves today. Praising a murderous, dictator, thug and his hostile foreign government, who would love nothing more than to see America burn to ash, while bashing our strongest and closest allies who have stood shoulder to shoulder with us during our darkest times.

1 Like

I know we should (and have to) care what Trump thinks about these kinds of things. But honestly, I wouldn’t have given a ■■■■ what Trump thinks about foreign policy when he was a reality TV star, and I don’t give a ■■■■ what he thinks now that he’s President. Nothing has changed about him to make me now think he has one ■■■■■■■ clue what he’s talking about.

The one thing you can do is negotiate in good faith with the Donald.

He will bite you in the ass everytime.

The other leaders of the free world are learning a very hard lesson.

Macron, Trudeau etc. have got to learn.

Allan

1 Like

Oh, hey!

2 Likes

Yep, even California has a better economy.

Yup. But do you remember when Obama ruined our relationship with all our allies? We are still recovering from that!

2 Likes

And of course, there is a tweet!

2 Likes

Like it or not he is our leader.

The only thing we can do as the loyal opposition is too oppose everything he does that is wrong.

He is wrong to turn his back on allies and to throw his lot in with Putin.

I am 100% against that part of his foreign policy.

Allan

1 Like