Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated to G7

Well no ■■■■■ Does this really shock anyone? Trump has without a doubt struck a philosophical deal with Putin and has definitely put Russia ahead of all our other allies on the world stage. There’s no denying it now. US-Russia-China. That’s the new alliance Trump wants. And he will happily burn our alliances with all of Europe and Canada to make it happen.

2 Likes

Why would our allies want to bring back Russia who invaded the Crimea and has been openly tampering not only with US but also European elections while murdering people openly in their countries?

It still astonishes me that conservatives have become so friendly to Putin.

Authoritarians gotta hang with authoritarians…

1 Like

every country meddles in elections. Maybe you were lied to about that.
And besides, the Russians who helped put together the dossier for Clinton’s use against Trump failed. So the Russians did not even get what they wanted.

The new face of conservatism:

kremlin apologists.

It really does show what kind of leader Trump admires. Putin. Xi. Erdogan. Un. These are his buds.

Lets see a reinstatement of a g11 economy into the g7.

Makes sense to me.

The question is WHY?

Russia is a second rate economy.

Allan

That;s nice, except for the fact that our allies want to exclude us. G7 joint statement will not include the US. Trump has damaged our reputation among allies. You cannot deny that. Conservatives wanted to stand alone, well now we do.

This isnt leadership.

God will you guys never stop confusing strongman tactics with leadership?

Where trump sycophants try to conflate sources in Russian with the Kremlin. ■■■■■■■ idiots.

1 Like

bending over like Obama did is leadership?

Yup they are def crafting a defacto G6 alliance that excludes us. I assume this is what conservatives voted for and support.

Republicans have wanted an America First policy. Now they got it. Republicans have wanted America to stand alone. We now do. Lets hope a there is no international event or tragedy that requires our allies to come to our aid and defense, because not all may be willing to sacrifice their blood and treasure for us right now. Republicans claim to be so patriotic…time may come for them to prove it.

Trust me. Trump’s no leader. He just has a whole lotta people who are gullible enough to follow him blindly.

Being essentially kicked out of an alliance that has lasted since World War II is what you voted for?

trust you?

right

lol

Being Putin’s lil bitch is your brand of leadership?

1 Like

Put in is smiling today.

Who are you leading if no one follows

1 Like

All you have to do is see his relationship with Sessions and pretty much everyone he’s fired from his admin so far. Your cowardly leader can’t even dismiss someone in person. He does it by tweet. He whines and complains about Sessions ( never to his face) and talks to others about how he should fire them.

Is that leadership, Ish? Would you like a boss like that? I wouldn’t. The coward takes absolutely no responsibility for anything that might shed light on his mistakes.

Like I said before. Trump’s only a leader in the sense that a whole bunch of dummies follow him.

1 Like