Trump bringing back troops from Syria to defend the southern border

I thought it was intended for Trumpophobes.

Terrorists can’t read.

When civilians were gassed, Obama talked…

Trump is Cool…

In addition to there being quite a few Qanon believers on this social media site, there also seems to be quite a few Poe accounts.

Trump is cool. Lol

That Q stuff is just odd… No idea what Poe means…

It is very odd. But there seems to be quite the following.

A Poe is someone pretending to be someone else. A parody. Like saying Trump is cool. No one would ever take that seriously. You’re making fun of conservatives by trying to act as over the top as you can. Trying to parody them. Lol

1 Like

I think this is the case for midwestern blue collar types. Remember sanders did really well in Michigan primary…should have been a clear signal to Clinton camp that they were going to lose midwest

Dems pretend to be conservatives, not the other way around.

1 Like

That’s my point. You’re saying things as over the top as you can, making fun of conservatives by parody. That is what being a Poe means. It’s funny. Lol

1 Like

I think Cratic is genuine.

No way. He said Trump is cool. He is making fun of conservatives. No one could really believe something like that. It is just way too over the top. Lol

That’s just silly… Trump is Cool … does none of that.

With a name like Cratic? I don’t think so.

He’s such a lib he bleeds blue.

Lol. Sorry to have blown your cover. I’ll let it go but I do think your parody of conservatives is funny.

I’m surprised Mr. Hannity lets people post here that directly make fun of conservatives. I guess he is a true believer in free speech. Good for him.

It is kind of a give away, isn’t it? He does a pretty funny job though of doing parody of conservatives. Lol

It’s odd to be accused of being phony by people who become war hawks and supporters of the MIC just because Trump proposed bringing ground troops home from Syria…

2 Likes

We argue about how we are “relating to a particular kind of government or rule.”

-cratic

combining form

1. relating to a particular kind of government or rule.

I’m fine with pulling the troops out.

I said so yesterday in another pulling troops from Syria thread.

Ok. wink wink

Good for you… I guess only the far gone TDS victims are caught in the hypocrisy…Hee, hee, hee

I don’t want to be in Syria either… but we can’t seem to get a straight answer out of Trump. Is ISIS defeated or not? I can’t trust him and that is the problem.