Trump bringing back troops from Syria to defend the southern border

Exactly, Altair. The same people whining that 5 billion is too expensive for southern border security are now whining at a ending a deployment that costs many times and is ogf no security value to the US. Trump is continually exposing the leftists hypocrisy.

1 Like

Not crazy if you know anything about budgets or the civil war in Syria and what Operation Inherent Resolve is. Which you donā€™t.

According to some Trump supporters, Obama created ISIS by pulling troops out of the region. What will Trump create?

6 Likes

U.S military operation canā€™t be deployed within the U.S.

Because that is what the DOD said to reporters today.

A lot of book sales for other people.

Someone needs to read up on the Misappropriation Act

Why do people insist on believing a lying liar who lies, basically a bottomless Pinocchio?

When I joined this social media site I had no idea there were so many Qanon believers. Fascinating.

You managed to use 23 words to say nothing. Congratulations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL. So, if there were an invasion of foreign forces onto US soil, the military would have to stand down and just watch from the sidelines? Some people are so gullible.

Have you not actually read the law? If you had, you would know the answer to your scenarioā€¦

I also wonder why Obama is still so popular among leftists.

Do you know what Operation Inherent Resolve is?

The Mexicans are rapists, criminals, we need tanks and M16s on the borderā€¦ISIS can wait

Why are you asking me when you brought it up? If you want to know, you could just do an internet search.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075726666574544896

BUT you just said ISIS was defeated

Man trump is a moron

1 Like

ISIS is defeated bro

Defeated in Syria, I suspect he meant.

Remember when announcing withdrawal plans was broadcasting to the enemy

1 Like