Trump + Biden both doing dualing campaign events AGAIN-yesterday in Tampa + today in Minnesota

Where did I say a national mask mandate? Oops I didn’t.

But the POTUS can show leadership, can support science over the DOW, can use the national stage to Pressure Governors.

The Federal government can also apply fiscal pressure to the states such as they did with seatbelts and highway funding.

Oh and BTW you would might be surprised about the impact federal law can have on businesses engaged in interstate commerce.

But mostly I think we could have had better results with honest information from the White House instead of the lies from Trump. Making mask wearing a patriotic symbol instead of referring to the pandemic as a hoax could have save lives.
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

Just like Pelosi and that gorgeous head of hair she has…patriotic…never political.

:statue_of_liberty:

#1 Pelosi can take a long walk off Fisherman’s Warf for all I care.

#2 So Trump does Trump wear a wig or has he gotten a haircut in the last 10 months? Oh wait, never mind, he probably got it on his many golf trips between holes.
.WW, PSHS

Sleepy Joe is feeling the heat from Trump.

He is doing THREE campaign stops tomorrow.

Follow from behind and copy copy copy…

1. In all due respect, it was Biden who initially said for the record he would mandate a national initiative for face masking only to come out quickly he will rather strongly encourage Americans to conform.

2. President Trump led the charge is slowing the curve with guidance for all states to lock down initially for 15 days and then another 30 days. Then the task force gave guidance for how to re-open in phases. Even spoke out against Republican governors like in Georgia for opening up too soon. That is where the Democratic governors took matters in their own hands adding additional guidelines keeping many of their lock down’s often far beyond the Federal phased approach.

3. Pressure was and continues to be applied. Perhaps you do not see his rallies where Trump often pleads with attendees to convince their governors to re-open in accordance with Fed guidelines.

4. Governors including Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania seem more interested in running their states like dictatorships than creating jobs around infrastructure.

5. Sad how many people don’t fully appreciate how Trump insists we stand tall for our American flag and the National Anthem with a hand on our chest. I do, proud to be an American and something President Trump reminds us patriots of regularly…

Trump wears kitten heels, a girdle and more makeup than just about any woman in the country.

Remember the world caught a glimpse of Pelosi illegally at the hair salon -yikes…

Sure. Then it’s " You don’t want to be a burden do you?" And then “Sorry you’re a burden…” Inch by inch, step by step…

That’s not why abortions are done.

How exactly?

Have the dignity to do it yourself then.

Duuuude I don’t know. I’ve digested a lot of music over the years from Mom’s Sinatra, Dad’s Dean Martin and Montovanti, 50’s Doo Wop, Acid Rock, Beach Groove Rock R&B, Folk Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Disco, Techno, Punk Rock, Pop Rock.
Hell, I played Vivaldi, Brahms, Beethoven, Bach, Wagner, Strauss and other classicals for my kids while they slept as infants! We were told classical music was beneficial for the development of infants brains. Must be true all my kids are grown and marginally successful.
But that song? Stoners indeed.

Well today down in Florida, ‘Ol Joey blamed the Prez for this years hurricane season. Floridians like having the big blows explained like that :rofl:
Gunna re-yew-nite the country gosh dang it.

Soooooo … how is he feeling the heat again?

Oh I dunno. Hurling rants and wild accusations in public could rise to the level of “getting a little warm in here”?

A few managed to hitch a ride with Queen Hillary.

bikehillary

Telling someone to go kill themselves. That post has no dignity.

1 Like

Speaking on Joey hearing from American citizens born in Asia friends of mine who are very pro-Trump.

And shocked to hear how many of them have full access in their tabloids (Vietnam) to the uncensored truth on his sonny boy Hunter. Nothing is left to the imagination either in those pics.

I get why destroy this younger Biden who clearly has deep dark personal problems is kept out of the limelight.

However why our press here in America is ignoring evidence of a very corrupt Presidential candidate in Biden is the bigger story and one that will not go away after the General Election.

1 Like

Expecting a doctor, who has taken an oath is a slippery slope we don’t want to go down. Yet we will…

Demonstrably Trump’s inept handling of the COVID-19 pandemic is the reason why the USA has a far greater per capita COVID-19 deaths rate than other countries. His inept handling of the COVID-19 pandemic is one of the reasons he is not a clear favourite to win re-election compared to other leaders of other jurisdictions that have been re-elected or are favoured to win re-election.

1 Like