Trump + Biden both doing dualing campaign events AGAIN-yesterday in Tampa + today in Minnesota

Actually,

It’s “GIVE ME THE LIBERTY TO KILL OTHERS”.
.WW, PSHS

Can we truly be free if we cannot pass on a deadly disease to MeeMaw?

1 Like

Right. The abortion supporters rallying cry!

Or kill babies right up to the moment of birth?

1 Like

Spoken like someone who never had to make that terrible choice.

Knew that card was going to get played sooner or later, it’s the last defense when one is losing an argument with a Liberal.

Dem: Trump was caught fooling around on his wife.
Con: Prove it!
Dem: Here are the pictures, and the videos. And he admitted it.
Con: Abortion!!!

5 Likes

My parents understood what it meant to to sacrifice for the good of the nation. My father fought in Italy in WWII.

Wearing a mask to prevent infecting others does not infringe on liberty.
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

What choice? Saying no? Using birth control?

1 Like

What does infidelity have to do with abortion? I’m against adultery. I condemn it. I wish we had leaders of genuine character, but I can’t think of too many in recent history. Our presidents have gone from George “I can not tell a lie” Washington and " Honest Abe" Lincoln in the past, to “Tricky Dick” Nixon and "Slick Willie " Clinton in modern times. It’s really our fault and we get what we deserve.

BTW, Pointing out Hypocrisy is not losing an argument…

I saw these guys up close and personal at South by Southwest over 20 years ago. They did a killer version of BOC’s “Godzilla.” My ears may still be ringing.

Neither does outlawing abortion. It’s about protecting the innocents is it not?

Millions have died because of that lib rally cry the last 47 years. Disgusting.

Then the brass to talk “morality” concerning Trump. :roll_eyes:

Or even right after birth. Didn’t the NY legislature pass such legislation and then give a rousing cheer over it?

Haha nice. I’m into that whole desert/stoner rock thing, Kyuss, Fu Manchu, QOTSA, etc. Yeah I have the musical taste of a 17 year old burnout.

2 Likes

They’ve been talking about it, and never fear, they WILL get it done. Next up- euthanasia. You heard it here first.

Nothing wrong with euthanasia, given proper oversight. If I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, I would live my life every day until the quality of it degraded to a point where a blissful and eternal sleep would be preferable to months of debility, degradation and pain and I passed in a tortured state.

Rather than this, taking control of my life and letting me choose when I want to depart in the company of those I love seems like a better choice, and much more humane.

Talk about ego and arrogance, Joe Biden just called his son Hunter today the ‘smartest guy I know’ amid questions over business dealings.

Have you never seen a baby die from conditions not compatible to life before? It’s truly terrible.

I hope it’s next. It’s been make progress in states. Dying with dignity is a right Americans should have.

Even Biden quickly flipped flop his national face mask mandate having it pointed out that it is not something a POTUS can force onto to the American people against their will under the US Constitution.

Biden gaffs are often and misleading bags of hot air. I challenge you to find something Biden has ultimately recommended thus far covid related that is different from either or both the Trump task force and or the CDC already having out already in the public domain as guidelines.