Trump belives covid is just going to disappear (still)

in an interview on fox business he just said (and this is a direct quote)
“I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope.”

he first said it in february. Its not going to just disappear despite what he thinks. until theres a vaccine (one that the anti science believers will take) its not going to just dissapear.
he needs to shut up,and start concentrating on the virus instead of spending all day ignoring intelligence briefings and tweeting about statues

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278405761077477376

1 Like

Is this a good op to start a discussion? A tweet from Aaron? I will admit it’s Aaron.

Someone wasn’t paying attention

In my deranged opinion, no it is not. I prefer OPs with more of an original discussion topic added.

1 Like

Can he fix it? Will you help him?

Im not going to help him any more than I have already.

Send him a pm letting him know the proper destination for these types of posts. :+1:

I’d rather somebody helped him to make it a good OP.

There’s nothing wrong with a tweet from Aaron showing trump on cable news saying something. My problem is I prefer more discussion topic in an OP other than “Here’s someone saying something.”

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from, but if someone is going to keep doing it, regardless of advice, then, we’ll :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

For a post, I agree. For an OP, not so much.

:woman_shrugging:

Move it or delete it. It’s not going to get better.

did he fake the video of Trump talking.

No. Do you understand the conversation?

Here ya go. Trump quoted saying cosmically stupid things in an article.

President Trump on Wednesday stood by his belief that the coronavirus will eventually “just disappear” even as cases are surging in multiple states this week.

Thanks. So what’s your analysis? What should we discuss?

Do you disagree the virus is going to run its course?

Michigan is pulling back from opening as we speak.

My analysis is that Trump is in way over his head.

1 Like

Trump? He didn’t open these states or allow protests. What does Trump have to do with California?

In point of fact, most states failed to meet his federal guidelines for opening but they did it anyway. Fail to see how that’s his fault.

1 Like

We might make a thread out of this mess yet.