Trump believes another dictator

Not unbalanced at all. I’m sure there are positive things about him. But he is a proven pathological liar.

Even the things you think are good about him, he’s probably lied to get you to believe. So, picking and choosing the things you like about Trump is a challenge at best. Liars are weird that way.

I don’t think they’re thrilled about this:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1101495167494836231

Remember that helpful cliche about Trump believing the “last person who speaks to him.” There’s some truth to it: he does what is expedient and emotionally satisfying, from moment to moment.

Republican politicians don’t care about 2 people if it doesn’t further theirs and Trump’s agenda.

Equating Trump’s words regarding Otto Warmbier to two scoops of ice cream is sick.

1 Like

This stands in pretty funny contrast to “Obama’s apology tour” Now you guys think diplomacy and political correctness ont he world stage is appropriate. That’s awesome.

Honest question, are Otto’s parents wrong and unbalanced in their thinking?

Just a reminder that our president takes the word of Putin and Kim, but not his own (trump appointed) intelligence leaders.

So much for telling it like it is.

Trump is a coward in the face defending Americans. It’s what his supporters love about him.

That was one of the times I openly spoke against Trump. It was beyond uncalled for and from our President no less, both disgraceful and embarrassing.

The defense rests.

If that’s how you interpreted what I said, then I apologize because that isn’t what I meant at all. That was/is a serious matter. The rhetoric I was referencing is all the different new forms of yelling at the sky when there are serious matters at hand.

Why are you assuming the North Koreans are negotiating in good faith?

Because trust me they’re not. Clinton got fooled once. Trump is walking the same line that Clinton did.

If I could change anything about the President it would be his unforced errors. His policy and direction for the country are rock solid. But he often makes tweets and issues statements without thinking them through. His presidential leadership has just been amazing. But unfortunately, there is no sign that he is learning from his past un wise comments.

Why keep blaming the left when Trump’s weak dealings with NK are at the center of the problems here?

Lolol at his policies being rock solid

1 Like

I saw that. I decided against bringing it up. There’s no point. Everything is a Trump win.

1 Like

Rather than referring to legitimate criticism (that you appear to agree with) of Trump as yelling at the sky, why aren’t you standing firmly with those who thought Trump’s hugging of KJU on the Otto Warmbier affair as totally disgusting? There’s no reason to make excuses for that.

LOL. Honestly, if they were not, the left wing media would be all over it. They are not. They remain mostly silent. Hoping for the resurrection of remains of ISIS.

You don’t watch much “left wing media” then.

2 Likes

How much do I watch? And how much right wing media do you watch?