Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find" votes to overturn the results

i did no such thing. Feel free to report if you like. I made a statement that is 100% accurate.

“If I supported this president, I’d be embarrassed”.

He is clearly a gullible person that believes the most ridiculous rumor’s and consipersisy theories. He is EITHER extremely gullible and not that bright (My thoughts), or he actually was trying to get the Sec of State to lie and cheat.

Either way. If I supported this President, I would be embarrassed.

No commitment issues here either.

Lest we forget, Trump’s rationale for this was…The Kurds did not participate in D-Day.

Hot take.

1 Like

Here’s a nice little article. I’ll assume the source is acceptable.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/04/congress-presidential-election-january-6/?outputType=amp

In 2005, House Democrats challenged President George W. Bush’s reelection the same way over the result in Ohio. Then-Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) joined them, but the effort was quashed pretty quickly, including by her fellow Democrats in the Senate. House Democrats tried again in 2016 to challenge Trump’s win, but no senator was willing to stand with them.

It’s all going to be ok.

hes going to say he cant investigate since he has a conflict of interest but the fulton county DA can…

A vote not officially visible in the system but secreted away in a satchel, suitcase, sack or storage room.

a pretend vote? imaginary vote?

Is this comment naive or stupid ?

factual, truthful, logical… sane

Do you believe this happened? If so, what evidence do you have to suggest that it did?

real concern not Sen Collins “concern”

In a statement, a spokesman for Foley said the firm does not represent “any parties seeking to contest the results of the presidential election.”

"We are aware of, and are concerned by, Ms. Mitchell’s participation in the Jan. 2 conference call and are working to understand her involvement more thoroughly,” Dan Farrell, director of communication for Foley, said in a statement Monday.

wait 'till the MAGAt’s start claiming this is intimidation and Foley&Larder should be shut down and everyone thrown in jail.

1 Like

If suitcases of allegedly valid Biden ballots can be found in suitcases under desks, to be put into the system to be run through machines after Republican watchers were sent home, valid Trump ballots can just as easily be put into suitcases and removed from the system when Republican watchers are not present.

1 Like

that did not happen.

context is key. you are pushing a debunked conspiracy to validate your position.

When was the last time we had more 11 senators contesting the results of a presidential election?

The house I understand but the senate?

It’s a crying shame.

Allan

The “real” impact of the Steele/DNC dossier was to disrupt the Presidency for three years.

debunked. it was actually specfically brought up by the GA sec of state in this very phone call as not happening… the GBI and the FBI had investigated and found nothing

The number upsets you?

If libs supported trump, I wouldn’t see a reason to be a trump supporter.

1 Like

I don’t remember that at all. Was it just not very well publicized?