Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find" votes to overturn the results

You have to admire how he’s doing more than Stacy Abrams to put Warnock and Ossoff in office.

All we can do is hope until tomorrow.

You could just say I wouldn’t but you won’t because you would. It’s not difficult.

1 Like

These numbers get pulled out from asses because they sound cool.

2 Likes

I’m going to need a translation.

Tomorrow? You think Trump is gonna let up on his new piggy bank? :joy:

That’s quite the soft characterization.

Trump brought up criminal prosecution multiple times. So yes I’d say that’s pretty authoritarian.

The Senate. No, he won’t give it up, why would he?

Would you? Fascist even?

Authoritarians don’t make idle threats. 17 days.

He’s already done it.

How many GOP voters believe falsely that the election was rigged?

Why is that amusing to you?

Please refer to the rules of this forum.

Just because you don’t support Trump does not give you a license to dish out insults.

Well hell then!

One mediocre man managed to DeStrOy mAh 'MOcrAcY?

Then it never was real.

About the same number as believe The Collusion Delusion in your side?

He doesn’t have to either way.

If Perdue and Loeffler win, True American Patriots flocked out in unprecedented numbers to Beat Back the Cheat.

If they lose, it was because of the rampant fraud and cheating that was enabled by top state officials who refused to put a stop to it by naming Trump the winner in his election.

8 Likes

One does not even need to look far, the election fraud thread is now at Part 2

1 Like

Hopefully, anyone who is bothered by that didn’t spend three years projecting that the Presidency was won due to collusion with Russia based on a fake dossier prepared by the DNC.
This isn’t the first time the results of an election were brought into question.

Great point. He was a dem almost his whole life. I doubt he knows what’s called, but that’s Critical Theory. Kafkatrapping.

It’s not even the first time the EC certification has been challenged. Of course the last time was probably in the 1800s…

So here are some differences between what trump is doing and the investigation into russian meddling in our election:

Trump is telling lies.
The russians truly did meddle in our election

Trump can’t get any traction for his lies in the DOJ, or in court.
A GOP appointed DOJ launched the investigation into russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Trump can’t get anyone to produce any real evidence.
A GOP led senate committee produced volues of evidence supporting the fact that Russia meddled in our election, and deemed the investiation properly founded and executed.

3 Likes

I accepted the results of the 2016 election.

I also understand that the Trump campaign sought out and were expecting help from the influence of a hostile foreign intelligence service using stolen material to effect the election.

I also understand that the only real impact of the Steele Dossier was to get a FISA Warrant on Carter Page who had already left the campaign but was also up to his eyeballs in Russian Intelligence. Turns out that he wasn’t doing anything nefarious… he is just an idiot.

1 Like

Love the commitment.