Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find" votes to overturn the results

Remember that time we found out that he had a secret Chinese bank account that had a sketchy amount of money suddenly move through it in 2017 and people yell “HUNTER BIDEN”?

1 Like

It’s just insane that we have this tape, and GOPers aren’t calling for him to resign.

Why would they call for him to resign? This is exactly what they want.

because they have long shown its party over country.
although a few GOP members have shown just the beginnings of a spine

What’s next is just hand it to us, then some half hearted attempts at taking it.

“recalculate” the vote.

I guess the “just hand it to us” has already been attempted on this call via letting Trump lawyers take it over.

And he needs to do this in how many states?

This is a man who is incredibly desperate and also terribly not living in reality.

Count legal* votes.

*Defined as by the original text of the Constitution at it’s adoption in 1789

That people will record him and use it.

He needs to not like to talk.

That’s an interesting point. It won’t, but let’s play like something happens and Trump gets another 4 years; is he the same man he was on November 1, 2020?

Nothing wrong with talking. But exerting pressure to induce voter fraud is a problem.

Legal votes = votes for trump, per the constitution.

1 Like

There’s a lot wrong with him talking very often.

It’s very difficult for narcisists to change their ways.

Difficult for anyone. When’s the last time you changed?

I’ve been saying since 2016, we all know who trump is. He’s the guy in teh corner of the locker room at the country club telling story after story, keeping everyone entertained, but when the crowd breaks up, everyone shakes their head and smiles, saying “that Donald is so full of ■■■■■■■■ he tells a good story…”

Well, I’ve changed some habits for sure in the last five years.

OMG!

Remember that???

They lost their minds and were literally drooling waiting and warning us ALL how much ■■■■ would hit the fan when they came out!

I’m sure a LOT of keyboards were ruin from the moisture…never to work again…

1 Like

I have never in my life heard a grown man sound like such a wuss!

And I’m almost 61 and have heard a LOT of men grovel in my time.

His little girl panties must have been exceptionally tight that day!

1 Like

Yes…it further reveals the disordered state of his mind.