Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find" votes to overturn the results

He accomplished more in 4 years than any other prez would have in 12 years.

The establishment (both sides) hate him for it.

1 Like

Trump is the best thing to ever happen Qs. Seriously.

There is always something. Some objection. There will never be enough.

So okay. Trump won Georgia.

Biden still won the election.

What’s next?

No. I won’t.

I don’t project my masculine fantasies onto fat elderly white collar crooks who can’t form complete sentences.

6 Likes

I listened to the full audio while out with my wife on a walk this morning. Bluetooth in one ear and wife in the other.

I thought my wife was crazy, but Trump has shown me what ■■■■■■■ crazy really means.

To my wife of 33 years, I apologize for ever thinking you were crazy.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

Doesn’t include the China flu and killing small business so Amazon and Walmart can thrive.

The 8chan Presidency.

Super stupid.

I really thought Fox and Friends dictating presidential policy was the lowest we could go.

Yeah… he certainly cratered the country faster than I thought he would.

It would have taken other President’s much longer to destroy the nation.

You think the GOP leaders in GA are just flat out lying?

1 Like

This is how stupid this all is…or dangerous.

Either Trump had similar calls with Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Nevada. Which is nutters…

Or

He is stupidly leaning JUST on Georgia… which if by some illegal act they gave him the state… he would still lose.

He claims to have done it with other states on the call.

He has 100% made calls like this to other States. There is no doubt about that.

It also shows how calls to foreign leaders have gone down. Remember how he suddenly pulled troops out of Syria after talking to Erdogan?

1 Like

Y’know, geez, he’s done so much stupid stuff you forget how we talked the Kurds into fighting ISIS for us for five years and after they beat them and took Raqaa, Trump just let them all be massacred by a Muslim dictator.

1 Like

Remember that time he got into a huff because he couldn’t buy Greenland?

2 Likes

Remember when he used a Sharpie to prove that the hurricane was coming to Alabama? And people here vociferously defended it? Lol. The world is doomed.

5 Likes

Here is the progression of trumper chants.

• count the vote
  • stop the count
  • stop the steal
  • find the votes

What’s next? Redo the vote?

4 Likes

Remember that time he wanted to team up with Russia on cybersecurity?

1 Like

We’re already there. Been there.

Remember the day after that, when his staff was clearly holding him at gunpoint making him read a statement that said Russia was responsible for the hacking and he still had to throw out “but it could have been someone else!” because he literally worships Vladimir Putin?

2 Likes