Trump..."Article 2 says I can do whatever I want"

Inquiring minds want to know. Also, on a related point, bleach bit.

1 Like

Yes I know. But which is worst…a clueless president or crooked lawyer?

A clueless president with a team of crooked lawyers.

3 Likes

So you all are just going to sit back and bitch about it?

A crooked lawyer with team of more crooked lawyers.

Top that lib…

You have my answer.

So you just going to keep asking the same tired question?

Yes…until you finally say something…anything to excite my brain.

A clueless crooked president and a team of enabling power-hungry sycophants/rabid base.

Have fun! :rofl:

Already did.

There you have it folks. 30 years of Limbaugh and Hannity have finally paid off.

It doesn’t get any scarier than this.

4 Likes

I will take the one that doesn’t brag about being able to mass murder millions of people like its ordering a big mac at the drive thou.

1 Like

Says LEC indoctrinated lib…

Trump could sell America to China and Republican would still be here defending him.

just this week we had Republican defending Trump for wanting to make peace with the Taliban, one of two group to be UN listed terrorist organization.

I cannot imagine supporting a president who doesn’t know the constitution. We have vastly different standards.

Context, he was speaking in regard to obstruction and firing various people in the executive branch, not saying he could do anything and everything. As usual he is admittedly doing it in a barely comprehensible fashion though.

Because this is a forum where politics are debated, and the best way to be a good debater is to get to the point where you can argue both sides of an argument equally well. Source material from an opposition view can help you do that. That is one of the first lessons I learned when I was on a debate team in high school.

Incidentally, I always learned something new when I used that approach.

What? Now you’ve never heard of a phone and a pen?

Add to that they support every position he takes, and defends him on everything.

There is no context with Trump. He just wants to rule over libs, xplody their heads, and grift…

Did I do it right?