Trump applauds far-right social media provocateurs for making fake news

I do not consider James O’keefe the low road but I do realize that those that he’s exposed for their lies have done their best to paint him as such. What he just did exposing Google is the perfect example. You need to open your righteous eyes a tad more.

Was Alex Jones invited?

Maybe Trump can make his new Labor Secretary?

Jailbird felon OKeefe?

2 Likes

Look guys… if you can’t trust CarpeDonktum… who can you trust?

3 Likes

Apparently Mark Dice was invited to this thing?

■■■■ me.

2 Likes

Basically the whole media backtracked on the Covington kids. They have been exonerated. The people who Trump honored never do such a thing with their lives and misreporting.

Now…remove the blinders of your internal Trump hate and actually see the truth. The MSM is only there to perpetuate the liberal agenda and nothing more. They are no longer news and the Covington kids are just one example of many. Can you be honest with your own self right now and admit that?

This is who you are praising:

From his wiki page:

When his videos portraying ACORN workers seemingly aiding a couple in criminal planning hit the 24-hour cable news cycle, the U.S. Congress quickly voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most of its private funding before investigations of the videos concluded no illegal activity occurred. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices.[9] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General’s Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General’s Office found that O’Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers in California and that the workers had not broken any laws. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.[10][11] One of the fired ACORN workers sued O’Keefe for invasion of privacy; O’Keefe issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.

2 Likes

So misinformation is OK? Because that’s what these people do.

Admit they are no longer in the news? Why would those kids even want to still be in the news? And they will be in the news again whenever there is an update to their lawsuit.

Stop…where’s the felony that you so righeously spoke of? Were you wrong or are you just now practicing your Michael Jackson moonwalk? :sunglasses:

The MSM has not been corrupted. The problem is the Trump administration is horribly corrupt.

1 Like

Says the QAnon believer. How awesome was July 4?

drip, drip, drip…

2 Likes

A true patriot!! :us::us::us:

Have you been right about a single one of the conspiracies you’ve been fed over the last several years? Anything, even one?

4 Likes

I’d say the same. Open your eyes. O’Keefe’s political games, for example, do nothing to help you. They hurt you. What is happening under your nose should frighten you.

Seth Rich just rolled over in his grave

2 Likes

Sorry. He was charged with a felony later dropped to misdemeanor.

He also planned to film the seduction of a cnn journalist. He also edited film…

Why do I bother? Enjoy being lied to.

1 Like

I get all my news from Internet memes, it’s the only thing you can trust these days.

2 Likes

Speaks volumes.

1 Like