Trump applauds far-right social media provocateurs for making fake news

So Thursday at the White House Trump invited a bunch of right-wing social media trolls – guys like James O’Keefe of Project Veritas, Bill Mitchell, who promotes QAnon on his radio show and Ali Alexander, who recently attempted to smear Sen. Kamala Harris by saying she was not black enough – and other conservative think tanks like the Heritage Foundation.

“The crap you think of is unbelievable,” Trump told them. “With amazing creativity and determination, you are bypassing the corrupt establishment, and it is corrupt. And you’re bypassing the very, very corrupt media.”

This is Trump legitimizing the roles of over-the-edge folks like O’Keefe, Mitchell and Veritas for the future, likely for the 2016 campaign. Fake news has become real for the Trump admin.

2 Likes

Oh this is really good…
Quanon which is full of idiots and a guy who edits his videos so badly nobody but morons take serious

What’s really frightening here is Trump giving these guys a celebration at the White House. They shouldn’t be within 100 miles of it.

2 Likes

His base…its always his base

2 Likes

Of course.

So you name 3 of most left-wing fake news organization to back up your claim. :rofl:

1 Like

Trump absolutely loves fake news. The man had three fake names to try to promote himself. He just doesn’t like negative coverage.

so they are just making up the names of the people attending this summit?

What is fake in the three articles he posted?

The news. Because they are fake…news.

WHEN does rational America, the REAL patriots, take our country back from these lowlifes???

6 Likes

You obviously find this behavior by these lowlife Trumpies acceptable?

Not surprised.

in 2020.

I figured he would run from that question.

The MSM has become nothing more than a sheople trough and Trump is complimenting those that have done an end around them and so do I.

Lemme hear ya now…orange man baaaa, baaaa, baaaad…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

There it is. If I claim others are liars and cheaters, it’s OK to be one too. In fact, I’ll even praise the liars and cheaters that help me.

Suck it libs.

7 Likes

Yeah…the truth is…,those Covington kids were really baaaa, baaaa, baaaad…amirite? :sunglasses:

Yep. Keep going! It’s all perfectly justified.

I’m making the point my friend just how far the media has been corrupted from journalism to political activism. The stories are headlines but the retractions are on page 33. I’ve never seen anything like it in my lifetime and it’s getting worse. If you want to spotlight the small fries and ignore the elephant in the room…that’s your choice but it’s not how I roll.

1 Like

I’m making the point you don’t fight lies and misinformation with more lies and misinformation. I don’t like reactionary dishonest “news” from the left (or right). I certainly don’t support leaders on either side actually condoning it.

No matter what people say, there is still a high road and it’s still worth taking.

11 Likes