Trump Announces Platinum Plan, $500 Billion for Black-Owned Businesses

I’m not sure you know what “reparations” means:

rep·a·ra·tion

/ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/

noun

the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

What wrong?

You must be joking…

Jim Crow, Slavery, Mass Incarceration

Pick one or all three

Not at all. You think this is reparations for slavery?

Is it limited to descendants of slaves? Descendants of victims of Jim Crow?

There was no “mass incarceration”.

I didn’t see anything about that. If it is an extension of MBE (as has been claimed), it is not even limited to the Black Nation.

And when he does engage voters he insults them, i.e. “dog faced pony soldier” he called one woman at one of his meager gatherings and told a hard hat worker “I don’t work for you” and he even snaps at the adoring press with nuggets like “if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black” and “are you on drugs” so it’s no wonder Biden’s handlers don’t let him out much.

The only platform Biden is running on is insulting President Trump and of course Bernie’s commie manifesto.

1 Like

The most common image of the KKK from recent years that I’ve seen is some overweight idiot who hasn’t been able to find real employment since gas stations went self serve being brought on some TV daytime show where he is humiliated by other guests. Weird, more than anything.
Not that racists don’t find ways to organize in prison or online, but the KKK?

1 Like

For design? The content is of course completely wrong.

It’s reparations. I want to say stop it dude but i don’t want to turn this into a discussion of what dude means.

I’ll ask you the same questions. Are you under the impression it is limited to victims of slavery? Jim Crow?

It’s not that I have seen, can you point it out?

The Nigerian Immigrant community should do quite well. They are go-getters.

What percentage of the African American community are immigrants.

Wow i actually found an answer - 9 percent

Glad we could agree. And growing. The ADOS population isn’t.

Not that they need it, but even Kamala and Ilhan could get a bite. They’re both black. They are not ADOS.

91 percent. Come on now. What’s it called when not the majority but 9 percent off the totality can enjoy the benefit?

It doesn’t matter if it’s 1%. Unless it is limited to the wronged, it is by definition not reparations.

As I previously stated, if it is an extension of MBE, as has been claimed, it is not even limited to members of the Black Nation.

The black immigrant population include children of mixed heritage in which the black parent is not ADOS? Say an Asian mother and Nigerian father? The child would not be an immigrant, but could still identify as black.

Hell, even Obama could get a bite. He’s set though.

Are the already successful members of the Black Nation going to be eligible for the program?

It’s for black-owned businesses. How about the DOS who want to stay salaried men?

An investment in black-owned business.

When 100 percent of the former slave community benefits, just because there exists a larger community of African Americans it doesn’t make it any less reparations other than for public relations purposes.

In other words. Putting my Schiff hat on

“How do we make it seem like we are supporting the black progenitors of slaves without calling it reparations?

We call it black owned businesses!”

Whether it helps black immigrants is red herring. 100 percent of non immigrant blacks benefit

Black people have been wronged for 400 years.
Wronged is in the eye of the beholder

Trumps plan was specifically targeted at black people

Ask Trump. He targeted us based on melanin amount

Patience… need more details.

I know who it isn’t for… wanna guess?

1 Like

By definition you are, of course, completely incorrect.

By definition. Not by the definition of red herring i am not.

Not all black people. Some are kings.

I’m not the one who brought up MBE and I did specify if.

Trump isn’t the one screeching “REPARATIONS!!!”

Oh I can be patient, I’m not the one screeching “REPARATIONS!!!”

No.