Trump Announces Platinum Plan, $500 Billion for Black-Owned Businesses

Weren’t you mocking Kushner’s middle east diplomacy until very recently.

Your prognostications are a little off these days.

You’ll be alright.

More gold for him than anything else.

You ok with trump making Juneteenth a national holiday?

I don’t think we need any more national holidays, but I guess if it means that much to some people maybe workplace exceptions could be made.

Attaboy! Embrace these reparations

Remember this thread

Ahhh memories

2 Likes

how black do you have to be to get the money?

will “halfricans” be eligible?

1 Like

The comments in there are precious. :rofl:

2 Likes

You can? Where?

It’s not reparations. It is an investment. Getting people off of government dependency programs and on to their own feet allows for futher tax reductions, which benefits me.

It cleans up thugs on street corners, which benefits me.

It takes away excuses for rioting and arson, which benefits me.

And it should lower the volume on the incessant whining, which would benefit me. But that probably won’t happen.

1 Like

Distinction without a difference

But first the government needs to give them money. Which is what is happening

No it doesn’t…

No it won’t

It does make the right stop whining now that their leader has supported reparations

4 Likes

Down here it’s car dealerships lol.

And forum conservatives argued vociferously against it just a few months ago. About the only difference now is that Trump is pushing it lol.

1 Like

Yep they don’t know what to support anymore

4 Likes

Well, people who know the law? No such thing as declaring a domestic group a terrorist organization. Well, you can call them that, but it in no way changes how they are to be treated, they still get every protection as every other American. Which you guys seemed to understand when he declared ANTIFA one a while back.

And, still arguing against it, whether it’s done by Trump or Biden. Constitution is sort of specific about government doling out largesse based on skin color.

1 Like

It is precisely reparations. This is exactly the kind of things that were proposed for reparations…no one ever pitched reparations as just giving blacks money.

And my guess is it is MBE on some steroids…and I’m certain you don’t think of MBE as an “investment”. (Actually my real guess is it’s pandering with a bunch of hot air but…we shall see).

This in fact is the first CentGov program I’ve ever seen you call an “investment”.

2 Likes

It is an investment in the non-thug culture of the Black Nation.

Nigerian immigrants will benefit greatly.

1 Like

Reparations for what?

Ask Trump