Trump and the World Series

You forgot to end your post with an emote, it’s like a locking mechanism. See this post might be gone too.

How many times has he played golf during his presidency? There doesn’t appear to be any concerns about his safety on a golf course.

Great player too.

One of the Manson followers? Such a wicked statement on her forehead.

worse. she’s a hard core lefty

I feel sorry for you

At least it isn’t backwards like this trip down memory lane with Mort the Mouth…WIKI

In late April 1989, he was involved in an incident in a San Francisco International Airport restroom in which he claimed to have been attacked by neo-Nazis who painted a swastika on his face and attempted to shave his head.[20] Some inconsistencies in Downey’s account (e.g., the swastika was painted in reverse, suggesting that Downey had drawn it himself in a mirror), and the failure of the police to find supportive evidence,[21] led many to suspect the incident was a hoax and a ploy for attention.[7][22] In July 1989, his show was canceled, with the owners of the show announcing that the last episode had been taped on June 30, and that no new shows would air after September 15, 1989.[23]

About as crazy as Jussie Smollet in Chicago MAGA country.

:mega:

No job. No future.

they scrawl messages on their heads, block ambulances, smash out storefronts and atms, hurl chunks of concrete and tip police cars just because the election didnt go their way.

but you feel sorry for me

mmkay

oh wow i had no idea this nut did this

i remember his grabasstic freak show of a talk show

It was hilarious that the symbol was backwards and it was right wing extremists lurking in a SF airport restroom.

:mega:

1 Like

I feel sorry for all of you.

1 Like