Trump and the World Series

Is it because he’s a jerk?

I moved to Florida a few years ago when I retired. I’m still suffering from culture shock!

But Trump is the dear leader of his supporters. No criticism of the lord and master can be allowed.

John Kelly is a great example. Now that he has been critical of Trump he is now being called amongst other things a RINO, leftist, globalist and not to mention they are impugning his military service. A quick google search will confirm this.

There are multiple reports out that he plans to arrive late and leave early, so as not to jam up traffic.

There are also multiple reports about a celebrity chef, who doesn’t like trump, throwing out the first pitch, soooooo…

Just more Orange Man Bad whining.

It must be _____day.

Why would he need armour?

Presumably to protect him from any potential rogue knights or other threats.

And if one person booed it would be 100% factual.

of course, while everyone is led to believe 100% of everyone booed him

good! now you see what the “press” does

Thtop it, George. Jutht thtop…

1 Like

I get confused by the left. One minute they are complaining about the cost and inconvenience to the public of his appearing at events, and then when he’s decided not to appear somewhere they also whine about that. You’d almost think there was some underlying mental programming that made them think “orange man bad” whatever he does.

2 Likes

I’ll bet Trump can’t throw it all the way to home plate? :sunglasses:

Would Trump need a golf cart to take him to the mound?

Maybe…he is used to that. :sunglasses:

Of course, while everyone is led to believe 100% of everyone cheered him

good! Now you see what the “trump” does

1 Like

Doesn’t this belong in the Sports section part of this Forum?

I think that the Chicago Cubs should keep Ben Zobrist, because he takes a lot of walks. His contract is up at the end of this season.

The Cubs are descent or good at hitting home runs, and even hitting in general, but there problem in recent years after their 2016 win has been people on Base. The Cubs need to focus more on taking their walks in general, and Zobrist can help lead the way with that. Plus, from what I’ve been told, he is a really good person in general.

I don’t care if Trump throws out a pitch or not. I don’t think it matters that much, and he should first think about his safety. Cause if he goes, I’m sure the Liberal Media will find someone whining that they had to go through security, and they had to get searched, and they felt violated, or some crap like that.

He seems to make it the press gaggle, field their questions, and walk to his helicopter and AirForce One and up the gangways on foot without running out of breath.

And he can’t make it on to a golf green. Go figure.

1 Like

They were not chanting it at him, they were telling him to lock up Schiff.

1 Like

Game 5 is taking place in DC today. :rofl:

The post you’re quoting got deleted for some reason.