Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

nope

(My @mobulis response)

How embarrassing for you.

What special, better and superior rights do they have?

None in Russia.

“Important verbal agreements” were reached at the Helsinki meeting, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, told reporters in Moscow Wednesday, including preservation of the New Start and INF agreements, major bilateral arms control treaties whose futures have been in question. Antonov also said that Putin had made “specific and interesting proposals to Washington” on how the two countries could cooperate on Syria.

yay!

But officials at the most senior levels across the U.S. military, scrambling since Monday to determine what Trump may have agreed to on national security issues in Helsinki, had little to no information Wednesday.

of course
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-russians-describe-verbal-agreements-at-summit-us-officials-scramble-for-clarity/2018/07/18/8bb1e96c-8aa7-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.21c837ec67d2
its great to know that russian media, russian officials and russian people seem to have a better idea of what went on then our own military people.
korean military maneuvers all over again

1 Like

How about here?

You see, you people have screwed yourselves if you want a dialog. No matter what I say, some lib here has been conditioned to respond “when will the poor straight guy catch a break” or similar nonsense to ease his self guilt.

Self guilt… yes. It is rampant with libs. There is no one they hate more than Trump. And what is the “go-to” disparaging epithet or vicious cartoon againt him? It’s a homosex characterization. Yes… libs wield the homoerotic imagery of Trump and Putin as though it is a shovel full of pig ■■■■■ That is what most libs REALLY think about homosexers - deep down inside where they hold their inner image of a man. It is a slur, an insult, a mouthful of vomit suitable for the man they see as the most disgusting creature on earth.

So to ease the guilt that the narrative has taught them to feel, they act as the protector and defender of homosex.

So what special, better and superior rights do they have?

None in Russia.

And here?..

You see, you people have screwed yourselves if you want a dialog. No matter what I say, some lib here has been conditioned to respond “when will the poor straight guy catch a break” or similar nonsense to ease his self guilt.

Self guilt… yes. It is rampant with libs. There is no one they hate more than Trump. And what is the “go-to” disparaging epithet or vicious cartoon againt him? It’s a homosex characterization. Yes… libs wield the homoerotic imagery of Trump and Putin as though it is a shovel full of pig ■■■■■ That is what most libs REALLY think about homosexers - deep down inside where they hold their inner image of a man. It is a slur, an insult, a mouthful of vomit suitable for the man they see as the most disgusting creature on earth.

So to ease the guilt that the narrative has taught them to feel, they act as the protector and defender of homosex.

How did this thread turn into a topic about gays?

standard Ishi protocol

Probably started when I pointed out that the real reason libs hate Russia is because of this.

Do people always talk about what you want to talk about?

Not really. I posted about the Russian law to protect children.

But you libs then felt the need to defend homosex and interrogate me on why I hate gay people ( which I don’t). It just goes downhill from there.

So what special, better and superior rights do they have here in America?

and divorce.

And so much abortions