Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Now answer yourself.

What does that even mean?

Don’t you agree that heterosex is unhealthy and leads to disease and death?

I can only speak for myself…Let me check with CDC.

Hmmm.

Well I did find THIS data. But no mention of hetero white men.

:thinking:

HIV Diagnoses Among the Most-Affected Subpopulations, 2015—United States

You didn’t speak for yourself before when you were labeling homosex unhealthy.

Either way, there were 224 cases of HIV in heterosexual white men.

224 reasons to never engage in heterosex. So unhealthy.

You should bypass all the pretense. Just jump right to calling me a homophobe hater or a closet homosexer and then you can move on to some more productive debate.

I’m trying to challenge your rationale for being a hater of gay individuals. It’s interesting to see how you respond. So far it’s by running and hiding.

You are examining nothing. I don’t hate homosexers. I do greatly oppose homosexer activists and the special rights and better rights and superior rights versions of the homosex activism. We won’t agree on any of this so just get on with the name calling. There is no running and hiding. I have posted my views too many times to now cater to your request for more explanations.

Gay individuals aren’t asking for more or better rights. Just the same rights the rest of us enjoy.

Your hatred of “homosex activities” isn’t very rational as I’ve been pointing out. At least, as long as you an willing to condemn “heterosexual activities”. Unless there’s something more then health ramifications of these activities you oppose.

Oh my… maybe I should go examine my own sense of masculinity … to see if I’m comfortable with my gender preference.
After all, I could just be projecting my own hatred for myself onto others. It’s ok to be gay.

HAHAHAHAGAGAGA…

Run and hide Ishmael. When your views are placed under scrutiny and you don’t like how they look, run and hide.

Ok
10 char

I don’t know how else to describe your behavior. You’re not even trying to pretend to carry a conversation.

That is correct. There is no point. The probability of either of us convincing the other to change his view is really really close to zero.

I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I’m trying to examine your position.

You know how they came to understand how different parts of the brain have different functions? By studying stroke victims.

You’re my stroke victim. It’s been interesting to watch how you respond to scrutiny. The thin vail of rationalism doesn’t stand up very well.

3 Likes

Oh well. Not everything is rational, buddy. I never made any claims to be all rational. So you might want to adjust your psychoanalysis to account for that.
For example, I am an astrologer. How rational is that?

You were clearly attempting to make a rational argument against “homosex” activities by bringing up the CDC sand ststistics for STDs.

You’re as bad as Trump.

Ahh ya caught me… adding some rationality to my irrational position. Guilty.

Run and hide.

Ok. But you keep calling me back. Not sure why.

It’s an a rhetorical device genius. Surely someone of your vast intellect has heard of such a thing.