Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Yeah, I mean at this point there isn’t much else to say except traitor. Part of the problem is there has been so much hysteria over virtually everything he has said, done or tweeted that the warning may fall on deaf ears.

I’ve said before that the constant hair on fire meltdowns could end up backfiring as once there really is something to be legitimately worried about won’t have the same impact. A lot of people may be simply tuning this out.

We really have never witnessed anything quite like this. Nixon definitely pales by comparison.

1 Like

Oh come now. It’s not like he’s approaching Dixie Chicks level of evil, for heaven’s sake…

2 Likes

They wanted a vulgar reality TV show host for POTUS. They got it.

Most of his supporters legit won’t understand why what he said was so noteworthy/atrocious. He might lose a few for looking as weak and pathetic as he did though.

AM radio is not disappointing today. And that’s all I’ll say

Yes, and this is a very good point. You cry wolf too many times, and it can backfire. But that is why we need the Republicans to be the vocal leaders on this one this time, in my opinion.

Here is what some are saying, along with Democrats.

Incase you didn’t think it’d get any worse today…

2 Likes

David French has been one of Trump’s biggest and most consistent critics on the conservative side. I do agree that comment was rather weak, but my guess is we will hear much more from David about this.

I don’t know who is actually behind the Reagan Batallion account, only that it is more than one person. Anyway, their tweets today have been great. Like this one.

2 Likes

Years ago, I was sitting at the table with my mother, discussing current events of day, which included the fall of the Berlin Wall and the slow unravelling of the Cold War.

My mother, ever the visionary and keen student of history, told me she was both happy and sad about this.

She was happy the Cold War was ending, but she worried we would then disintegrate into factionalism because, absent an enemy to fight externally, we’d look for one internally.

30 years later…it’s happened. “Liberals” are now viewed as more of an enemy than a geopolitical rival who has actually reached out and harmed our nation.

That is what this is all about.

Trump supporters love what Trump is doing more than they love America. They hate Hillary and liberals more than they hate Putin.

I can easily see Trump try to form a Washington-Moscow Axis, and his supporters gobble it up.

All the moreso because Russia and Putin have a string conservative bent…so they likely feel a stronger kinship with Putin than any liberal at home.

5 Likes

who appointed that commie leftist?

1 Like

Oh ■■■■■ He’s freaking lost his mind. And so has Mike Pence. Shame on him.

1 Like

I haven’t been to their feed in a while. Thanks for the reminder!

And now this…

Even Drudge is like :flushed: :man_facepalming:

Pence should be impeached as well.

Yeah Pence seems to have lost a lot of support today.

Playing the gutless worm will do that.

What the???

Pence is now complicit in this ■■■■ show.

Wonder what the odds are on a cabinet resignation at this point.

Clearly he is just another member of the DEEP STATE!!!

2 Likes

What in the literal heck is happening here? Why not just say nothing Pence? Rather than lie and claim the absolute opposite occurred. We all have eyes and ears and can see for ourselves what happened.

1 Like

Wow, check out the body language in that pic.

2 Likes