Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

It does if he fears what they have on him more than he does looking like a patsy.

Yes… That didn’t happen, so the media is upset… I have no idea what the left and media wanted Trump to do. Yell, at him at the pres conference? Just pure liberal and never Trump loser hysteria…

Yeah you need to go live in Russia

I bet those 2 are howling over the FBI right now!

If they don’t do anything more than issue stern sounding press releases, they will really deserve to lose, and I say that as someone who despises Democrats.

I completely agree. I just weep for where we are as America today. It is so sad.

but he did what trumpers wanted him to do. kiss up to Putin, say that America is to blame, and throw the US IC under the bus. I mean it’s not like he ■■■■■■■ bowed, right? RIGHT?

So you see nothing in between yelling and the absolute fawning Trump did today?

Are you seriously that binary in your thinking?

What really should have happened is what his advisors told him…no summit. There wasn’t reason to have one.

1 Like

They won’t do anything.

No pressure on the translator.

tax cuts for the rich and activist conservative judges uber alles

…technically not illegal

I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say we are in a crisis now. And yes it’s hard not to weep, considering how terrible things are.

We desperately need a President Reagan right now, but it’s just not going to happen.

2 Likes

All Trump is saying, is give peace a chance…

Conservative judges have nothing to do with it. That’s the job of Congress, and they need to grow a spine and act.

1 Like

according to zantax, conservative judges have EVERYTHING to do with it. trumpers have been super vocal about how they don’t give a ■■■■ what he does as long as he stacks the courts with conservative judges. you know this.

1 Like

Our president is openly taking sides against his own country… there are very few words to describe that.

1 Like

James Clapper is a partisan hack, so you can’t believe a word he says.

I would personally prefer impeachment as that is the constitutional process, but I do agree that he needs to be removed at this point