Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Obama is not President anymore.

Trump is.

And guess what- Neville Chamberlain was clueless about Adolf Hitler from 1936-38, but finally woke up in 1939.

We have Trump doing the exact reverse.

1 Like

Yes, Tax cuts and smaller EPA Is great.

Well if anything was going to do it, I would think it would be what happened today. I’m really not holding my breath though.

1 Like

are your judges worth this?

2 Likes

This is what happens when a grossly unfit vulgar reality TV show host is elected. I suppose the events of today were almost inevitably going to happen.

i just watched where Trump started on about servers etc…Anyone else read his body laugage and how he was talking? He was scared and nervous and trump is never these things. He is forceful and direct. Like punch in the face and full of confidence. That wasnt there today.

i took a lot of heat for calling him that. he is a clear and present danger and if the GOP wont stand up to him the military should remove him from power.
before he destroys this country for good

2 Likes

Why would Putin want to hack us? I cant think of a reason!

“Paraphrasing Trump”

3 Likes

This is far worse than Nixon now. It’s official, he has betrayed his country. There’s NO WAY any person in Congress can allow this to go on but unfortunately, they will.

Abso
■■■■■■■
lutely

No.

We have constitutional means to resolve this issue. That is not one of them.

2 Likes

No, we should vote in November and eventually impeach this clown.

so go on, say it. Russia is now our ally. Moreso than the EU. Don’t just play coy and say “obama blargle blargle”

bet you won’t.

I agree with DOLOOP.

There’s no precedent for military removal of our Presdient.

You take that step- you’ve ■■■■■■ America forever.

Congress needs to grow a spine.

We the people need to make them grow that spine.

1 Like

The military forcibly removing a POTUS from power, instead of citizens demanding Congress do their Constitutional duty and impeach him.

What could possibly go wrong?

I remember the 2012 debate when Romney said the biggest threat facing America was Russia. Obama responded by belittling Romney’s comment and saying he was still living in the 1980s. Just another issue that Obama was clueless about. Then Obama was caught on the microphone telling the Russians he could give them a better deal once he was not constrained by his re-election campaign. In other words, Obama was explaining how he was deceiving the American people.

Exactly. Congress has an obligation as it is their duty to oversee the executive and impeach when necessary.

Anything else is just crazy talk.

You know what’s funny?

Before the summit, I was saying Trump should come out and announce a Washington-Moscow Axis, so we could see what his supporters would do then.

Seems like we know the answer, because as near as i can tell, he pretty much did exactly that.

I mean hell- he proposed a joint US/Russian effort to look into cyberhacking, and none of his supporters even blinked.

1 Like

bzzzzzzt. sorry, I already said that “obama blargle blargle” is not acceptable. Come on. Go FULL trump. Say that Russia is now our ally. moreso than the EU or Canada or Mexico.

Why is the EU buying so much energy from Putin?.. And then put’s tariffs on our stuff.