Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

No, that was the Amityville Horror House.

It’s quite easy to see what the suite really looks like. Plenty of media have reported on it. Pretty sure the twit that tweeted that was being facetious.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/ward-71-donald-trumps-luxurious-presidential-suite-at-walter-reed-hospital/news-story/5d00a62b6b6233f3e2ee876460558f4b

2 Likes

I was also exposed and had to self quarantine. I take precautions, but know that one slip I may eventually come down with Chinese Wuhan Virus also known as COVID-19. Hoping that treatments at the onset will know the virus out. Looks like the president’s experimental treatment is working. Good chance that we may be looking at the virus in the rear view mirror, soon.

You know this reminds me of the way common viruses almost destroyed the people of the south pacific when Westerners colonizers introduced viruses to them.

As herd immunization kicks in we will have stronger resistance to the COVID virus and it will subside around the world.

Have you personally bee there, ma’am?

Not really. It was a good precaution.

We will see if President Trump, Chris Christie and others are “too late.” We know more about the disease and how to treat it than we did 30 days ago.

Because I spent a lot of time in Asia, I am very familiar with “face covering” masks if you will. I have a lot of ppe available.

What repubican argument are you talking about?

I don’t know, SneakySFDude, I already had to self isolate in case I caught it. I was on pins and needles for a few days waiting it out.

Even know when my sinuses act up I get concerned. I take my temperature regularly and test my oxygen level. I monitor my health closely.

Hmm contact tracing. Now post their recent and subsequent Covid test results.

Ha
This is SOP starting around Christmas in Baltimore City.

Calm down …you are going to give yourself a heart attack.

Good to see that video, he looks really pale seemed to have lost all the orange glow. But on a positive note since this is mainly a respiratory disease the fact he spoke for around 4 minutes without showing signs of breathing should be a positive sign. Praying for him but there has been cases like Boris Johnson were he was doing better than all of a sudden he

fail fast, and from what I read came close to have to be put on a ventilator before pulling through. Hopefully this won’t happen but it will be a day by day change whether better or worse for the next few days. It was nice to hear Sanjay Gupta saying he sounded good after they watched the video at CNN.

Trump tested positive for covid-19 on WEDNESDAY?

And we didn’t find out until Friday?

Already under discussion here:

Where are you getting this information??

He was tested sometime late Thursday and told Sean during his interview on Hannity, sometime around 9:30, and tweeted out his results around 1:00am Friday morning.

You got something different??

1 Like

His doctor in the press conference today said that the president was diagnosed 72 hours previous. And that would made it mid-day Wednesday. Did he get that wrong? So far, no correction has been offered as far as I know.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

Were you in the contact tracing? Don’t worry about it.

Boo :ghost: Boo.

The brothers are crying because they were not immediately told. Liberal progressive are freaking out. Just wait till Trump does not develop serious COVID reactions. They will really melt down.

I am wishing his speedy recovery and getting the supreme court nomination through. God Bless our President.

1 Like