Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

You shouldn’t take precautions against disease if you are healthy?

Who do you think I’m going to kill when I’m the only person around for over 50 miles?

Plenty. If she wore the mask and socially distanced, your evil plot would be foiled.

If you are scared of falling bullets, you can stay inside.

1 Like

you forgot:

trump said he was tested thursday night, but his doctor said the diagnosis came wednesday, indicating trump went knowingly to an unmasked event exposing dozens if not hundreds.

Otherwise, spot on.

Do you have a few thousand acres? If not, I strongly suggest that you attend an introductory firearms class. You won’t have to stay long if you don’t want to, because they’ll cover how shooting a gun into the air is a incredibly stupid, stupid idea within the first 30 minutes.

Actually, it’s an incredibly stupid activity even if you do have a few thousand acres.

2 Likes

not at all true per Trump’s CDC.

I do own a few thousand acres. What business is it of your what I do on my own property? My property my rules.

I dunno, our key evolutionary advantage is supposed to be pattern recognition. That is worrisome. This is not a hard pattern to recognize.

Prime example of thug culture state of mind, really.

8 Likes

If you test positive, you’re 5 days too late.

I never knew the specifics of the Presidential accommodations at Walter Reed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulCPace/status/1312502113402978305

1 Like

I own 48 acres in the North Carolina mountains.

My land.

Sure.

I would never think of firing a weapon into other than into a proper practice target range or into a deer, bear, etc.

Also, several streams run across my property that eventually drain to the Fisher River.

If I try damning them up or if I dump toxic waste into them, the fact that it is my private property won’t save me from the State and Federal pollution or other laws that I would face.

I wouldn’t fire a gun into the air even if it was legal for me to do so. It is a ■■■■■■■ idiotic thing to do.

16 Likes

Ever!!!

2 Likes

Yeah. They even have an infographic.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID-19-Quarantine-vs-Isolation.pdf

Quarantine is keeping asymptomatic but potentially infected individuals away from others. The disease then presents itself and runs its course or steps are taken to ensure the disease won’t be transmitted. Quarantined individuals can be healthy.

Isolation is keeping symptomatic individuals away from others.

What the hell was that? He said that people told him to just stay in the residence and “be done with it” but he couldn’t do that and had to go to the hospital instead? Good God that was one of the most stupid things that he has ever said.

2 Likes

Your place might sell faster if you listed it on Realtor.com. :wink:

1 Like

Google search on those images proves you were punked. Confused as to why you thought those would be Walter Reed President suite images? Those pics are horrific living conditions.