Oh the 2020 election vapors…

What did Big Joey say yesterday?

2 Likes

Ouch.

How did Biden do?

1 Like

It is a target rich field.

2 Likes

Funny how none of the things said here apply to Biden.

What’s that word the libs been throwing around here lately?

Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

So glaring and so destructive to our economy.

Never again.

1 Like

We just flew by a million under Brandon and not so much as a moment of silence for the victims.

200,000 sounds so small now.

5 Likes

Pure political gold.

The worm has turned.

It always does.

3 Likes

It does and that post was made two years ago. Did I ever say covid deaths would be zero under Biden?

Just pointing out the politics and shift in collective attitude to Trump policy and philosophy at that time.

It is instructive to glance back to see how moving forward should look.

You had 17 hearts on that post. Lots of support and team thinking.

5 Likes

I am not playing stupid but I am not sure what you are saying.

Trump took a very flippant approach to Covid. Yes he got warp speed on track and full props for that but he also said a lot of idiotic stuff.

The way he acted at the beginning does not bother me because I think any administration would have been reluctant to shut down air travel. No administration had been faced with anything like it ever.

Karma is indeed a bitch.

2 Likes

Indeed it is.

It is and thats why Trump flew back to Florida seething and fuming when the country resoundly rejected him in 2020.

The big difference is Biden did not belittle covid victims, ridicule those who wore masks etc.

But that will be conveniently ignored.

IDidThat_-DCL-DP_600x

2 Likes

If Trump was flippant then… Brandon must be full of contempt for the 600,000 lost during his opportunity to lead.

We are at endemic.

Fauci made it official.

1 Like

He should have kept wearing his double face diaper.

2 Likes

Ignore is a form of belittle.

when we finally do, God willing, get a vaccine, who’s going to take the shot? Who’s going to take the shot? You going to be the first one to say, ‘Put me — sign me up, they now say it’s OK’?

IDidThat_-DCL-DP_600x

Lol. You bored?

Y’all forget what you said?

Let’s pretend this is Trump again. Y’all had some convictions back then you were willing to share.

2 Likes