Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

The chance would be there even if Trump had not tested positive. In fact, knowing that he probably is contagious, makes it easier to put more stringent preventive measures in place. This whole thing is Political Kabuki.

Why isn’t the media asking and reporting on the health of our First Lady??

This should still be a big news story…at least for a msm that doesn’t hate everything Trump.

What information has the East Wing provided to the media for them to cover?

Good question. I’m concerned.

The President should be reassuring us regularly. I get it. He has a tough re-election going on, so it would probably be a bad look for him to be focused on his wife.

Why is trump withholding the covid cure from his admin?

Why havent barr and christie been cured?

Melania probably wants to keep the disease since it is one of the disease trump gave her that lets he be secluded from him…

You can bet if Michelle tested COVID positive that the Media would be fawning over her daily even now after she is no longer the “First Lady.”

The point is, they are not even asking.

10 seconds of googling found this. Posted under an hour ago:

oct 6th:

today:

Do you know this to be true?

Regardless, now we know. And they gave it to poor Baron too.

I watch CBS News every evening. If they were asking, they would have reported … don’t you think? Or do you think they are withholding reporting because they didn’t get a “newsworthy” answer?

:man_shrugging:

You seem to be in the know. You tell me.

Kid has tested negative now, I think. Good for him.

I feel sorry for him.

1 Like

I already have.

Why? He’s a kid. He got sick. He got over it. Now he’s well. What is there to feel sorry for?

1 Like

The lingering effects of COVID on people is hardly well known. In particular on children that are still growing. The potentially lifelong consequences could be massive. We already know about lung scarring, heart damage, and brain damage. And that is what we’ve learned that some survivors experience just in the first few months of this thing.

I’m going to pray for him. It’s not his fault his parents were absolutely derelict and reckless in their behavior, and as a result, caused him to become infected. Maybe he will be completely fine in the long-run. Maybe he will suffer health consequences that shadow his entire life. I’m praying for the former. He would be one of the lucky ones.

1 Like

You are utterly wrong. 100% of the population has not been exposed to spanish flu. If they had, we would have a spanish flu pandemic.

1 Like

this is not true.

1 Like

a vast majority of teh population has not been exposed to H1N1. that is why we are not experiencing an H1N1 pandemic.

1 Like

So are all parents derelict if their kids come down with COVID or is that standard reserved for the Trumps?

You just said the lingering effects are not well known, so why would you say that he would be one of the lucky ones if he suffers no lasting consequences? Your concern comes across as phony … intended as criticism of Trump, not really out of any genuine concern for the kid.

2 Likes