Trump admin preparing to take over private land in Texas for border wall

If the government is going to destroy something, it may as well be in the national interest.

We are in a national emergency after all!

That’s what the Department of Homeland Security Division of Immigration says. Who are you to disbelieve them?

Like For for a Foxconn factory that will never be built?

Hint… the wall isn’t going to get built.

People will have their land taken from them and the wall won’t get built.

It’s going to be great.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it.

Yep.

Nothing like a bunch of people in Texas having their land taken during an election year.

1 Like

You had me at hello.

2 Likes

Would your principles have lead you to oppose the highway system built under Eisenhower?
I would support that, as I do this.

Most will, IMO, approve it to stop illegals going through their property.

No. No, that is not a general conservative principle. That is more an anarchist principle.

Sorry but I pretty much only hear it from cons.

1 Like

If so, they are extremist so called cons. I do not believe that most people who call themselves conservatives would like to do without roads or have no national parks.

I don’t ever support taking.

I hope so.

Because libs didn’t come up with the idea.

The President going around Congress to use the power of the purse along with trying to seize private land without Congress is clearly unconstitutional.

1 Like

None of you gave a ■■■■ when the president went around Congress and changed immigration law.

5 Likes

Sorry, but the Tea Party of years ago were against government takeover of private property. This proposal is wrong in so many ways.

I bet if your property was in question, you’d fight it.

Are you tea party? Are you opposed to all use of eminent domain?

I have read that there are more then 90 folks that are going to file suits against the government. Many have been told that the fence location may not be on the border but many feet or even miles away from the border. The location is due to having large lengths of fairly flat land to build. This would mean that some folks could lose hundreds or thousands of acres. And the process could take many years. Which means in the long run Trump may be out of office and the whole idea is dumped. Film at eleven.