Trump 2024 VP Pick?

lol @ “evidence to the contrary”. A chopped up video from an extremist Catholic org doesn’t change reality.

It’s also perfectly on brand for Trump. Nothing but gaslighting all the way down.

And that is why Abbott will not be the VP pick. He has a disability. That’s like, totally gross to Donald Trump.

Don’t you recognize faux foot stomping denial, for the purpose of deflecting the thread into a silly back and forth over nothing. Its Peter’s primary posting technique.

3 Likes

several vids actually. not “changing” reality just showing it

again not “gaslighting” they made a case against the cnn hack narrative and backed it up well. they made you look wrong. so you call them “extremists”

tell us more about being “on brand”.

1 Like

i do. i just get curious how far they can go being obviously continuously wrong, somewhat in disbelief.

2 Likes

The foot stomping denial is from the Trump cargo cultists. The vast majority of the people who saw that knew what they were looking at, and the person who has a long history of aversion to anybody with a disability. They’re not from central casting, they’re broken and gross.

Abbott is not in the conversation for VP. If he had full use of his legs, he would be in that discussion.

i’m seeing more rumors that trump is considering Ben Carson

interesting….

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/is-donald-trump-picking-ben-carson-for-vp-what-we-know-as-rumors-fly/ar-AA1kNfrn

1 Like

They don’t care. Dems are running on pure hatred these days

2 Likes

That, would be an excellent choice

1 Like

I could get excited for a VP Ben Carson!!

2 Likes

i think it would be too but not sure if the best one. maybe…

i’d love to see the “trump is racst” babified media’s reaction.

watch them start slinging the trash against carson

2 Likes

Or SD Gov. Christe Noem

We saw what they did to Larry Elder.

They are insufferable.

1 Like

They will call him an Uncle Tom just like they did Thomas

2 Likes

also good choice! but the democrats and left have become all about fidelity and family after she had her affair. they’ll make that the issue against her

oh they definitely will. the whole admin and cabinet could be black and minority and the idiot left and their hissing media will still say “racist”

If only Sleepy Ben could. I guess he’s pretty good at buying furniture, that’s about the only he did at HHS that anybody remembers.

Does anybody not remember just how weird and bizarre Carson proved to be?

Not gonna be Sleepy.

Getting triggered over things that haven’t actually happened? That’s some next level persecution complex.

Says one who buys into global warming.

ah but Biden shows us that being “sleepy” is not a factor