Trey Gowdy Buries Spygate

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

And that should be that.

2 Likes

it wont be

1 Like

GOP media loves Gowdy. Will they listen?

1 Like

Trey Gowdy, come on down!

You’re the next member of the “deep state”!

2 Likes

He is ending his congressional career, perhaps, he has a little more expressive liberty.

Ok that’s funny no matter who you are.

Well, that’s that for that then.

1 Like

Has Hannity heard this yet? His show was talking spygate today. Will he retract tomorrow?

No way in hell.

1 Like

Trey Gowdy, Tea Part member, chairman of the Benghazi committee, called for Hillary to be prosecuted during the 2016 campaign. Obviously a RINO, can’t trust him. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Trey Gowdy also said Trump should talk with Mueller… WHAT??? He, as a lawyer and former prosecutor, he should be ashamed.

Trey Gowdy? He’s a Democrat. What would you expect coming from him?

2 Likes

Gowdy is now considered a RINO among the crazy right-wingers.

Nope…a deep state planted lib is more like it! Lol

The thread about Hillary’s clothes will get way more interest here than this thread.

Stop, calm down and think about that.

1 Like

Ok but it’s REALLY important that we investigate what she’s hiding under those heavy coats.

I mean, Trumpists are simply concerned for the woman’s well being, as any compassionate person would be.

Listen bub, if you had 4 hours of air a day to fill you’d find boogey men under your bed too.

2 Likes

Because Gowdy is the last word on anything? When did that happen?

1 Like

He’s not the “last word” - but he’s one of the only people who’s actually been briefed on what happened.

So I think his word holds a little more weight than yours.

1 Like

Indeed. More so then Devin Nooney Toones.

So why does Devin, who hasn’t read half the stuff Trey has, get all the air time?