Treating women as equals

once for discrimination, once for assault. Both Times dismissed.

The court of public opinion does not require evidence. And that is where they were trying to win.

testifying under oath should. Political Theater plain and simple.

Yes…Carolyn Bryant Donham was very very brave. But only after she confessed that she lied.

Should is an interesting word. As soon as it is uttered it is referring to a desired reality that does not exist.

does not mean it should not.

Correct. It means that it does not.

It’s telling that you both have to sight very specific examples of false accusations to discount something that happens to 1/4 of all women. People have been falsely accused of every crime in the book including murder but for some reason it’s only the victims of sexual crimes that are automatically branded as liars

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the trick to getting these accusations dismissed? Reading the comments on this forum and other social media it seems like many believe there is no way to refute false accusations.

Its pretty damn easy to find examples of false accusations. 1/4 of women are not all assaulted. Only organizations that benefit politically or financially from that statistic want you to believe that. Or maybe I should scream assault because some girl hopped on top of me in bed for my 17th birthday. The word “yes” never left my mouth. Dont be ridiculous.

sounds like it will if Grassley gets his way

your stats are all messed up, site your source and look at their definitions.

witnesses, and money, but if you never experienced a false accusation and a zealous prosecutor you would not understand.

The system is rigged to the accuser and against the accused. I am speaking in Texas.

Do you think Ford has experienced no harassment after coming forward?

Not as much as Kavanaugh

You’ve measured this?

Let’s measure it by the number of times each has been accused of a crime.

Not only that but der trumpengroper has some 4chan toadie doubling down on that, saying he already has her arrested.

Its already to the point where the only token black the GOP will have is jesse lee peterson.

It’s respondants answering a poll.