Treating women as equals

that is proof

he said they liked it because he was famous.

where do you find facts?

how many times have you been accused?

and what are the consequences for making ■■■■ up?

I won’t comment on the other things Clinton was accused of. Because on those things you’re right. There really isn’t any evidence. But on the email issue she most certainly is guilty. People not wanting to prosecute is not the same as innocent. Each and every marked, partially marked, and unmarked classified email is a felony. And there were multiple.

It’s like being caught breaking the law but the DA not pressing charges. Guilt can be known as a fact but still not be deemed worth the trouble to prosecute. And while prosecuting Clinton would be legally justified over the emails. It would be a metric ton of political trouble.

Nobody was prosecuted during the 8 years Obama was in office, they covered for each other.

like arrest go down when the police are on strike.

And I would be fine with charging her had there been any real precedent for doing so. Instead, we had Clinton essentially engaging in the same sort of behavior that many of her predecessors on the right had to varying degrees, only it suddenly became a massive scandal when Republicans thought they could damage Obama and possibly eliminate the Democratic Presidential front runner.

That is ridiculous. even now the deniers deny.

Which is exactly why many play the victim.

She has no shame… only a hatred for Trump and anything or anyone he stands behind.

I say she does.

It’s weird how many of the people who say that tend to already have a record of not believing the victims brave enough to come forward

North of fiction right next to truth.

maybe they are not victims, did the Weinstein girls have no idea what they were doing. Did the girls not warn each other?

And there it is. :clap:

duke Lacrosse. clap

In my experience, not much.

None times.
How 'bout you?

odd that Ford did not turn over any evidence to committee.