!Transgender Rights!

But those groomer pedophiles will all be armed… so it’s all cool.

Typical left-wing authoritarianism. Create a dependency and then use that dependency as a weapon against the people.

And libs love it.

2 Likes

By physicians.

1 Like

Too. Damn. Funny.

No school I went to in the 1950s had a genital inspection of anyone. Genital inspections aren’t really a requirement for a school to not push “you are the gender you want to be”. Mostly, it just wasn’t an issue and gender was left to parents and nature.
Occasionally some boys might show more characteristics normally considered feminine. They weren’t harassed nor did they start going to the girls restroom.

2 Likes

When idiots and the insane get their way in demanding others participate in their crazy…

… or what Happens when the Left eats their own.

“Ellingsen’s charges are centered around her questioning why FRI promoted the belief that men could be lesbians. While police are still investigating, if she is found guilty, Ellingsen could face a prison sentence of up to three years.”

1 Like

Small government.

We should be more like Norway.

He’s talking about a law that just passed the Ohio House.

Or the 60s. Or the 70s. Or even just 20 years ago.

In response to what’s going on nowadays. You conveniently ignored further explanation Doug said in that post you quoted.

Libs push insanity, and when some entity acts to oppose it, the response becomes the problem for libs.

So again - what Tommy said:

It’s easy to toss away all political principles, when you build yourself an emotional enough boogeyman.

Now, if this law passes in Ohio, when a kid wants to play sports, any other parent can now legally challenge them, and they’ll need to get a doctor’s note describing their genitals if they want to play.

I’d hate to be the parents of any taller or larger than average girls. Seems pretty traumatic to me.

Not true.

Yes true.

(C) If a participant’s sex is disputed, the participant
shall establish the participant’s sex by presenting a signed
physician’s statement indicating the participant’s sex based
upon only the following:

(1) The participant’s internal and external reproductive
anatomy;

(2) The participant’s normal endogenously produced levels
of testosterone;

(3) An analysis of the participant’s genetic makeup.

https://search-prod.lis.state.oh.us/solarapi/v1/general_assembly_134/bills/hb151/PH/02/hb151_02_PH?format=pdf

No “description of genitals”.

What do you think this means?

(1) The participant’s internal and external reproductive
anatomy;

It is amazing the amount of damage to children you guys are comfortable with, as long as that damage is limited to trans kids (or larger-than-average girls).

1 Like

I certify Caitlin is anatomically male.

Dr. Feelgood

No description.

It’s amazing how much damage you guys are comfortable with to virtue signal over 0.0001% of the population.

3 Likes