Transgender Grooming Machine

The Frankenstein monster. Tinkering as if the mad doctors are gods. They are not.

frankenstein

:rofl: :rofl:

So a conspiracy theory… as usual.

My great big paragraph of sarcasm is my argument. You’d rather people suffer then accept that your uneducated opinion might be wrong.

I’ve learned that you’ll take the word of a 90 year old doctor thats counter to what the rest in his profession have found as long as it fits your worldview.

is the doc wrong?

why are you age discriminating?

Yes, it appears so.

Because y’all © did it to the younger Biden.

youre going further and further off the rails here

how exactly is that dr wrong?

discriminating against someone because of their age is sad. thats made worse by justifying it with what others say about Biden. that proves your politics is behind any of your “rationale” (such that it is)

1 Like

What he says is antithetical to what the consensus amongst mental health professionals is.

You can read this if its helpful:

that is incorrect. he IS a mental healthcare professional and a distinguished one at that

his opinion and approach is different. that doesnt mean it’s wrong

he’s not wrong just because he’s elderly either. how ridiculous that was

Age is not the same as dementia

You’re ignoring the fact that his opinion is counter than the consensus of the other professionals in his field.

that doesnt make him one bit wrong

Then what makes him right? If you have a cup of clear liquid and 999 doctors say don’t drink that, it’ll kill you, but one doctor says, drink it, it’ll clear out all the bad stuff in you and you’ll be fine… who are you going to listen to?

i repeat. consensus doesnt make right

want to try to explain where hes wrong?

True, but you yourself admitted that you aren’t a mental health professional… so why do you take the word of a tiny minority over the majority consensus.

because i follow science. and he’s no slouch you keep ignoring his credentials

i ll ask one more time. can you show where he’s wrong?

running contrary to “consensus” as we established is not an answer

You don’t think the members of the consensus doesn’t include people with high credentials?

I’m not going to provide you a point by point take down, I don’t have time and you would in the end disagree with me anyway. You are more than capable of pulling up the APA page on transgender and gender dysphoria and see where it disagrees with your doctor.

I accepted that its possible that the majority consensus might be wrong, but that doesn’t mean its an invalid answer because in the fields of modern science they tend to be correct.

ok you cant show hes wrong. i asked three times at least

in the meantime you pitched age discrimination and political tit-for-tat-ism. at the most immature levels

the rest is pure filibuster to distract from your inability to put forth a better case than “more people believe the way i do”