Transgender Grooming Machine

How should we treat their so-called mental illness?

im not a doctor or psychologist or psychiatrist or therapist

So you believe we should do what the mental health professionals suggest?

Regardless of how gender dysphoria is treated, the idea of Snapchat being used “to indoctrinate and recruit”, as suggested by the Federalist, is absurd.

Sort of reminded me of the chorus of this song:

THEY WANT YOU AS A NEW RECRUIT (who meee…?)

Maybe Weird Al can parody this song with the new theory of Snapchat.

Unlikely, Weird Al is an evil liberal.

yes. unless they suggest something other than treating the disease

They suggest transitioning… now what?

not all of them

and that doesn’t treat the disease.

nice try

So you want to send them to some sort of unlicensed back alley shrink?

heavens no

Where does one find the mental health professionals who go against the majority of other mental health professionals and mental health organizations world wide?

i dont know. thats a good question and i hope people who have these issues know

this back alley dr might be able to help

“Paul McHugh, MD, has spent over 40 years as the University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School studying transgender persons.”

he writes

Gender dysphoria . . . belongs in the family of similarly disordered assumptions about the body, such as anorexia nervosa and body dysmorphic disorder. Its treatment should not be directed at the body as with surgery and hormones any more than one treats obesity-fearing anorexic patients with liposuction. The treatment should strive to correct the false, problematic nature of the assumption and to resolve the psychosocial conflicts provoking it.

Well then we’ll just send all the transgender people to him. It might be a tall case load at first, but eventually they’ll start committing suicide and that should help make the case load more manageable. Good plan. Maybe if any of them have colds he can refer them to a medieval barber who can apply some leeches to suck out the evil spirits.

Fun fact: This guy is several years older than the Biden.

Not so. Transexualism is not a mental illness. Hasn’t been considered as such since 2013 when “gender identity disorder” was dropped. On the other hand, gender dysphoria is listed in the DSM-V, but it has clinical features that just being trans does not have.

Did you quote the wrong person?

Wouldn’t an “evil liberal” want to parody those who call Snapchat a recruitment center?

Maybe I misunderstood your position in a long line of back and forth. Apologies if that is the case.

No problem. I’m in agreement with the latest DSM.

1 Like

Thats ridiculous. The reason this is pushed is not out of compassion. It’s crazy mind control determined to destroy humanity—it’s the evil inherent–destroying people.

i see you have no argument here but just a great big paragraph of sarcasm

despite, maybe you learned something