Trans, Homosexual, BIPOC Have Become Bullies & Are Untouchable

It isn’t a fad.

Everyone who will see her social media…which she knows are going to include “woke people” who will not take kindly to her equating the trans condition to simply “being a tomboy”.

And as someone else pointed out, unless she shows her mom actually considered changing her gender during her tomboy phase, then her message was clearly meant to provoke.

Hence…she fired the first shot.

The only way to read it any differently is to assume a naïveté about the issue that Brittany Aldean almost certainly doesn’t have.

Or to just totally ignore the context and the environment in which the first message was thrown out there.

Something, BTW, I have observed you have a penchant for doing…imagining the people are so inscrutable we cannot possibly predict their mindset.

So…you don’t get to throw the first punch and then when you are hit back, respond that you are being bullied.

Then why are they claiming they are?

She’s not allowed to express her truth?

1 Like

Absolutely she’s allowed to express her truth.

But her truth was expressed in a way to provoke, and she knew she was expressing it in a way to provoke.

As the one response to her put it…there are ways to express your beliefs without being a total jerk of a human being about it.

And this is the problem…far too many people on the extremes now think expressing free speech requires you be as cruel as possible about it.

The cruelty…is the point.

2 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, because they are? Sure I’ll grant maybe a super small percentage are saying they identify with lgbtq but maybe aren’t really.

But that doesn’t mean most are. I have no basis to make that leap.

You are ascribing intent.

Why do normal people have to walk on egg shells around these bullies?

2 Likes

In those numbers? Is it contagious?

So-Much-Drama

You probably have a good point.

Why do their feelings matter more than mine?

1 Like

They’ve figured out something that requires zero work that gets them attention and also an “atta they” for their “efforts”.

1 Like

Right on cue with your “you can’t possibly predict humans’ mindests!”

News flash- yes you can. Humans aren’t inscrutable. They’re the exact opposite.

And that you think not being a jerk about expressing one’s beliefs is equivalent to “walking on eggshells” shows just how far we have fallen as a society.

And circular reasoning to close out the trifecta!

Kudos!

You miss the boat on this one. It’s just a silly projection to say that. Trump is very unmovable and not prone to falling apart, no matter what is going on. It’s not indifference, or apathy, it’s attention HE is paying to all around him and even after total persecution from corrupted leftists and other politicians he remain way too unmovable and barely fazed.

He is TOO unmovable and that pisses off his haters even more. They want to break him, but he won’t be broken.

1 Like

Trump after the Tulsa debacle…

Nah he doesn’t need the adulation…

Triggered?

Jerk? Why are you trying to bully me?

Why do I have to be considerate of their feelings than they do of mine?

2 Likes

And by anti trans you mean let’s not be cutting off the healthy body parts of children.

4 Likes

Then just google trans clusters.

You don’t have to.

You just can’t claim you are being bullied when they respond in kind.

PS I know I’m a jerk and when I get it back, I don’t complain about being bullied.

Yes, I do. To be “normal”.