Trans, Homosexual, BIPOC Have Become Bullies & Are Untouchable

Even the media trying to seem nonchalant about this garbage can’t get things “straight”. Sometimes referring to the pregnant “guy” with female pronouns, sometimes male, sometimes putting ‘trans man’ in quotes. Even in the same sentence: “has renewed controversy after announcing her new children’s book which will teach kids that males can give birth…”

This is what the trans movements effects has been on me I sit around sometimes and ponder these type of questions………I wonder :thinking:

1 Like

Has anybody seen them in the same room at the same time?

3 Likes

Boobs should be outlawed.

Have you ever pondered asking some gal that if her eyes are up there why is her Tee shirt’s message to the world down there, writ large across those?

Biden’s comment in a recent speech: “…our entire administration is continuing the charge forward to literally redeem the soul of America.”

Redeemed. Indeed. :roll_eyes:

All to Government we must surrender,
All to it we will be forced to give,
All so Democrats can hand out goodies,
To those who won’t work to live.

We will surrender all,
We will surrender all,
We will own nothing,
What we think doesn’t matter,
We will surrender all.

The pride flag has become a symbol of oppression, religious intolerance, and cultural imperialism. That is true worldwide, not just in the US.

Covid Panhysteria comes to mind.

The UK has seen many prosecutions under laws that are similar to the one proposed in Ireland.

This is bringing decency back to the Whitehouse, I guess? Maybe we should ask Jill.

Biden seems clearly to be playing for the opposite “team” from the one the God fearing n this country play for.

The man is evil imo.

The (D)omestic Terrorist experiments of 2020 were but a prelude. :rofl:

4 Likes

Tranazis

:rofl: They aren’t even trying anymore.

3 Likes

Things used to be so much simpler

5 Likes

People were’t championing the crazy and perverted.

1 Like

All they have is lies and more lies…we see it here all the time.

They flat out lie to our faces.

5 Likes

Canceled.