Trans, Homosexual, BIPOC Have Become Bullies & Are Untouchable

The only thing he’s got on me is his ability to spin an effective yarn.

Oh and catch people in double binds.

Other than that…no.

Sounds like all brittany is saying she was glad her parents didnt jump to conclusions and think her being a tomboy in yoith was something more.

Pretty harmless.

5 Likes

Ascribing intent again.

It goes against The Narrative.

1 Like

Because most on the left are misanthropes. A lot of them are just using this as an excuse to destroy traditions and what the majority consider normal because they want others to be as miserable as they are. They hate the jocks, popular kids, their dads, churches, successful people, and anything that represents patriotism in America because life hasn’t turned out like they thought it would when their teachers told them “you are awesome!!!” every day.
Simply put, they don’t want to work for it, so they want to destroy it for the rest of us. It’s rather child-like behavior.

5 Likes

How is what she did worse than “announcing pronouns”?

2 Likes

People aren’t inscrutable.

Her intent was quite clear.

She’s a social media influencer.

Come on, man!

That’s your narrative.

Of course not, when you decide their intent.

What is the intent of the people announcing pronouns?

It’s not a narrative.

On Instagram, Brittany Aldean has 2.2 million followers.

You think she just popped that out in a vacuum and wasn’t aware of the controversy it was going to generate?

Be honest.

It is a narrative. Your narrative. Your assumptions

1 Like

Dude are you on social media?

Do you know how it works?

Come on…be honest. No narrative is required…you don’t get to 2 million followers without knowing how things work on social media.

Hell I have 30 followers and I know how it works.

There is zero chance Brittany Aldean did not know what she was doing.

She threw the first punch. She gets to deal with the backlash.

Not only that I guarantee you SHE does not feel “bullied”…this is nothing but good news for her.

She’s been discussed for a week now.

1 Like

Fundamental attribution assumption. Your narrative. Your story.

Prove it. Prove her motive.

1 Like

That’s not remotely true. Were it true most of the left wouldn’t have parties, raves, go to concerts, have festivals, and other social activities.

Not remotely true. What is your basis for such an absurd claim?

What traditions do you think they are destroying? What is considered normal by the majority is not static, it’s constantly changing. You seem bitter that culture changes, but that’s just how humanity operates… and the cause is mostly young people, not liberals or conservatives.

More nonsense. There are jocks and popular kids who have grown up to be on the left and there are freaks and geeks who have grown up to be on the right. Not to mention you’d have a situation where most blue states had little to no school sports. Such logic would lead to the local high school here in SF having a RPG club that was more popular than football… and that’s not the case.

Almost everyone I’m friends with are on the left and I can only think of one who has issues with her dad. There is no anti-dad sentiment on the left. I love my father.

The left also has no issues with churches. They just believe in a strict separation of church and state and don’t believe churches should be preaching political messages while being tax exempt. There are plenty of liberal Christians. Ever heard of the Episcopal Church?

The left has no issue with successful people. They just think the rich should pay a greater share of taxes because its less of a burden for them.

There are plenty of patriotic people on the left.

I grew up in the era before participation trophies and still I’m on the left. Do you have evidence that its led to people being bitter about the hard realities of life?

More ■■■■■■■■■ I’m not sure if you are repeating what you’ve been told or came to these ideas on your own, but they are absurdly off the mark… but its all very nutty.

Sure, it would be, if it were true, but its not. Human beings are complex and varied.

What is child like is making ■■■■ up and to paint the opposing political side to be hateful monsters trying to destroy everything thats good and just… and that goes for this post or when someone on the left calls a the right a bunch of deplorables or racists.

1 Like

Humans are not inscrutable…they are predictable.

You can spout off as many big words as you want.

Prove her motive.

Damn…that is one stupid post.

Yet true.

2 Likes

That’s the thing: I think she was trolling, BUT if they just ignored the tweet, this’d be a non-event.

Why is it trolling now but not when announcing pronouns?

Is it trolling to come out as normal.

1 Like