Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Fortune favors the bold.

How? Who or what teaches them?

Sure, but what we are talking about is sexual harassment under the law.

Complete and utter horse ■■■■ from a garbage source of known liars.

No we aren’t.

touching someone without their permission is very much sexual harassment.

They know significantly more about gun violence than you do. So unless you can provide evidence that counters it, I have no reason to take what you say with credibility.

Fathers, grandfathers, uncles, older brothers and the female counterparts.

Friends of the family, coaches, teachers, pastors, elders.

They don’t know ■■■■ from Shinola.

No it isn’t.

Of course you are.

Because I am a cruel, deplorable, horrible man.

Why did you have to bring the law into it?

I think they are supposed to be ashamed to have them. Why else would they need the label?

I’ll answer you. I’m a woman and yes I have had men pat me on the bottom. It didn’t offend me. Now if they had taken it farther then a pat I would have let them know to stop it. And I have never had a man that I have told to keep their hands to themselves not move on. In my younger days I might have been offended if someone didn’t try to pat me on the bottom once in a while. Even now if my husband didn’t pat my bottom once in a while it might make me question if I’m letting myself go.
I have also patted a few men on the ass. And it didn’t seem to offend them. In fact I still pat my husbands bottom once in a while just to let him know that he’s still one good looking man to me.

1 Like

No your a product of your time society has changed and guess what Sneaky the woman don’t like to be spanked on the ass by strangers.

1 Like

That’s actually really funny.

Is the argument that unless a woman openly slaps him, A MAN WHO FLAUNTS GUN OWNERSHIP, Sneaky is allowed to touch them as he sees fit under his own definitions of gentlemanly appreciation of their bodies.

I once was a volunteer tutor for adults who cant read. So … yeah.

2 Likes

You know more about gun violence than me. But not them. Your anecdotes are mostly worthless.

That’s BS, that stat trotted out by the AAU is implying women are sexually assaulted on American campuses more than war torn Congo. No one believes that crap, outside of the far far fringes. Even the huffington Post dismantled that one.