Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

Thank you, a list works in the sense that it gives me a baseline frame of reference to what you are thinking.

Are there any public figures (past or present) who embody some or all of those qualities?

Not random. Known.

So your okay with a known Male touching your ass?

Of course, a lot of people at least some of them. Obama for example.

No, I’m a man.

Then why do you think its okay to touch anyone else ass, without their permission.

Did men like Obama learn these qualities, or are they inherent to their nature?

Has no women ever patted you on the ass?

They are learned.

again what does the sex of the person have to do with it, unless you don’t view men and woman as socially the same.

Because 97% of the population is not homosexual. Do you not know what flirting is?

Grabbing the ass of a random person isn’t flirting.

And no, men and women are not socially the same.

if 97% of the population isn’t homosexual when why do you care if another man touches you on the ass.

Right, but a little slap or pinch is. Advanced flirting. It’s also a display of appreciation.

Again, not random.

Because I am not homosexual.

so you would be unconformable, do you not also think that woman are unconformable when people they “Know” but are not in a expressed relationship with slap them on the ass.

They can slap back.

Why do you think women need you to be outraged on their behalf?

The majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are related to domestic or family violence. In at least 54 percent of mass shootings (94 incidents), the perpetrator also shot a current or former intimate partner or family member. Between 2009 and 2017, at least 49 people were shot and killed as a result of these mass shootings related to domestic or family violence.

When American children die by gun homicide, they often die in incidents connected to domestic or family violence.40 Mass shootings are no exception—86 percent of the 224 children killed in mass shootings in the past nine years have died in an incident connected to domestic or family violence.41

I’m not outraged, i’m simply asking you why you think its okay for you to touch someone in a sexual manner because they are a woman.