Township worker cut when he tried to remove Trump sign from private property

What is it with cons conjuring up imaginary scenarios, then railing against their lib strawman? :roll_eyes:

I guess it’s easier than dealing with the real world.

In the real world only Trump signs were removed… any evidence to the contrary?

Any evidence of illegally placed Biden signs?

Occam’s razor can answer that for you.

In this area 99 percent of the signs are for Trump. However we leave the 3 or 4 Biden signs alone. :grin:

3 Likes

Shhh…don’t ruin the pity party.

Not “he”, but the town official who sent the worker out there.

Your article does not go into what led up to this event.

It wasn’t private property.

Rather no boobytrapped Biden signs.

I wish it was the same here…

From the link.

The ordinance specifies how close a political sign can be to a public roadway, and the sign on private property was deemed ten feet too close.

It was within the right-of-way easement.

Legally similar to a sidewalk.

Not what the linked article says.

Further reason to not rely on Zerohedge as your source.

A Commerce Township ordinance requires signs to be 33 feet from the center of the roadway. The signs were located 24 feet from the center of the road clearly within the right of way, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

https://wnyt.com/albany-new-york-news/berkshire-co-man-arrested-for-setting-fire-to-biden-harris-hay-bales/5890323/?cat=10114

1 Like

If people didn’t steal signs there would have been no need to booby trap it.

You can blame both the owner of the sign and people with bad behavior for the worker getting cut.

I don’t like booby trapped signs, but I have to admit some of them are pretty inventive with hilarious results (just embarrassment for the thief - no one gets hurt).

I did see one where a guy peed on an electrified one :rofl:

Would have loved to seen the dancing around over that one. :grin:

not only will the homeowner probably be charge with a crime he will also end up footing the bill for the city workers medical expenses and probably a lot more when the inevitable lawsuit comes

Either way, he got his prize for stupid.