Township worker cut when he tried to remove Trump sign from private property

Yep. He shouldn’t have been breaking the law.

True. It’s a bad idea to booby trap a sign.

The only person who broke the law is the person who placed the sign.

The easement law?

Yes.

I’m not saying it was a serious crime.

The booby trapping is more of a tort, although it might be a crime as well.

1 Like

I’m wagering that worker didn’t remove any Biden signs.

3 Likes

So you just imagine that Trump supporters are the real victims here - and poof!

It becomes “true”.

3 Likes

I bet he didn’t either. What is it with libs? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Until I hear there were Biden signs removed… like you said… I need evidence.

Probably not the first time he stole someone’s property either. Bet he’ll never forget what his grabby hands got him.

1 Like

Clearly you do not.

See, for reference, your whole victim narrative.

It is amazing how easily you guys can convince yourselves that the worker was a bad guy here for doing his job.

2 Likes

Ever see the one(video) where the lib tried to grab one out of someone’s yard.

It shocked him and he bounced off down the road shaking his hands. :rofl:

2 Likes

Regardless of whether the removal was legal or not, the homeowner was a piece of ■■■■ for doing that.

A just remedy would be to make the homeowner grab his own sign and receive thirteen stitches worth of damage, just the same as the worker did.

Last election, a guy with a wee bit more brains used an electric fence device to safely electrify his sign, so that attempted thieves would get a painful but harmless shock.

Biden supporters would have respect for the law and not put them in an easement of course.

Trump supporters, well…

No, but I did see the one where the home owner walked out and peppered the moron with paint balls. lol

I missed that one, bet it was funny. :grin:

I think razor blades are too much. And if the sign was in the easement the home owner is wrong. City workers have the authority to be in the easement.

2 Likes

I remember that one… didn’t a guy send his kid out to steal the Trump sign? What a piece of ■■■■ that guy was.

1 Like

Anybody stealing signs is a piece of ■■■■■ How about everybody respecting each others property and 1st amendment rights???

1 Like

In that case I would not have charged the kid, but I would have charged the parents with child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

1 Like