Totalitarian Governments

I do for federal workers, but not yesterday’s one for private employers.

1 Like

Nah, we paid for your vaccine, y’all can foot the bill for our tests.

4 Likes

That’s a torture. Shoving a swab up your nose of an unwilling person weekly. Leftist history is full of torturing populations that seek freedom.

Is there anything that the Govt and TV tells you to do that you would not comply with or believe?

3 Likes

You should be concerned and trust your instincts that it just doesn’t sound right based the snake oil premise they our selling us.

To the original poster, welcome aboard.

Afraid I’m not seeing a mass conspiracy here. The vaccine doesn’t work for everyone.

Have an uncle whose had it & is hospitalized with the virus. But I’ve also got family members who have been sick with it & wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Even one who normally is hesitant to vaccinate is encouraging this one. Everyone should decide for themselves, though, and take other precautions if they’re opting out, though, like avoiding social gatherings.

As a matter of fact, I’d bet that most of the unvaxxed are essential workers. You know, the folks that worked while everyone else was collecting unemployment plus enhanced wages? So yeah, I’m gonna need the government to return the favor.

After they’ve mandated testing and they test positive, those employees continue to get paid until they test negative.

3 Likes

Good God, the drama:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Get the vaccine or another job then.

History in general is and those doing the torturing come from all parts of the political spectrum. And the left in the US haven’t done any such thing.

Plenty. And as far as TV is concerned I only watch fiction.

that’s adorable

1 Like

they already run short on tests and the waits can be hours

they’re real bastards these dems

1 Like

Link

Illinois High School “staff member” cursing a student and threatening to call agents of the state over mask compliance.

2 Likes

I would have to have a heart to heart talk with the yahoo if it were my kid.

Looks like the clown did resign. Probably under pressure.

2 Likes

The interesting thing is that the “staff member” believes his righteous indignation is warranted.

2 Likes

These overbearing Karen types are disgusting.

4 Likes

Karenism is a problem in this country.

3 Likes

Yes, racial stereotyping is disgusting. And I am not talking about the Karen’s. I am talking about people who use that term.

What term? Karenism?

It has long passed “racial”. And even gender.

Thinking about it, totalitarianism requires the tolerance of the citizenry. Silence of the governed as it were.

1 Like

Only 1 in 5000 chance of vaxxed getting covid.

Allan