Totalitarian Governments

Could governments be forcing vaccines to prevent a control group. If there’s no control group we’ll never know the long term consequences of mass vaccinations. When have government cared so much about the health of the population. They profit from all the ills of society. I’m very concerned about the precedent being established.

3 Likes

First off welcome to forum.

As for goverment…their may be a time were goverment interest was in health of it’s people, now they only care about controlling the people to profit from.

More control…greater the profits.

1 Like

The mandate allows weekly testing in lieu of getting vaccinated and smaller businesses and the unemployed are excluded, so no.

1 Like

If our government can’t control the southern border, they obviously can’t control us and I hope the comprende that?

2 Likes

That government allows it is no guarantee it will be an option with most employers. And weekly testing is virtually useless anyway.

1 Like

That’s between you and your employer.

Welcome to the forum.

The current mandates are not literally forcing anyone to get vaccinated. They are merely mentally and physically coercing people against their wills to take drugs or be treated as second-class citizens.

Ironically, those unvaccinated will likely catch a variant of the Kung Flu from a vaccinated person. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right, totally unforeseeable. Please.

1 Like

Do you support at-will employment?

And expensive. 100 employees, $50 a test, $5,000 per week. They’ll opt to get the vaccine or be terminated. This isn’t a choice at all.

5 Likes

Do you support a tyrannical government?

2 Likes

But testing not paid for by the government,which imposed this requirement.

Weekly. At about $50 a pop. A company that has 100 unvaccinated employees would have to shell out $5000 per week. Never mind the record-keeping overhead. And on the other side of the equation, how big will the new bureaucracy have to be to keep track of all this?

Oh, of course, unionized workers in the government wouldn’t have to do this. So the postal service, which has contact with just about every household in the nation, wouldn’t have to participate.

Maybe companies on the cusp of the 100-employee threshold would just lay off enough to get under the headcount.

3 Likes

Not to mention liability if a worker has a negative reaction to the shot, better to let a few people go if you can.

1 Like

Of course not.

I think this is unfair. The gov should pay for the tests. Well really, I’m against this whole mandate.

The unvaccinated employees will have to carry the cost. It’s in the rule - they can pass the cost to the employee requiring the test.

1 Like

Okay, that’s better then forcing the employer to pay for it.

If the government is forcing either the vaccine or weekly test and they are paying for the vaccine, shouldn’t they also pay for the other option?

2 Likes

Also ridiculous not to test the vaccinated, since you know, they can also infect people.

7 Likes

You support Biden vaccine mandate?