Top Virginia Republican was editor of a yearbook with blackface photos

And I’ll say again, black face has always been racist. Makes no difference of how accepted it was at any given time.

I said it was acceptable to most of the country at the time which it was, I never said “Blackface Comedy” wasn’t racist.

A whole lot of black people laughed at it too though and participated in it.

Yes, we see a lot of that from the dems in this case.

I m having a lot of trouble caring that Virginia’s current governor put some make up of 30+ years ago.

I could completely care less that some guy was the editor of a yearbook 51 years ago…and find the effort to go back to the 60s to deflect from something stupid from the 80s to be juvenile st best.

But hey, I ll give the kook fringe left some credit…at least you ve managed to change the subject from the Governor advocating killing babies 2 weeks ago. That one I care about!

I just find it fascinating that the lt. governor gets accused of sexual assault by multiple sources, who have made themselves public (not trying to remain anonymous in the hope of derailing his nomination) and the dems shrug.

It’s a “circumstantial” thing!

Not true.

Calls for impeachment and resignation have died down overnight. Dramatically.

It’s 7:00 am.

People in Virginia were supposed to stay up all night calling for impeachment/resignation?

You missed the point. In just one day the fervor has abated. Now this whole thing will just fade into the background and life will go on like nothing happened.

And that’s exactly what the dems want.

Funny how just the one side shows to you.

Can say the same about you.