Top former intelligence bosses speak out in favor of John Brennan

All true of Saudi Arabia. Allies?

I just find it odd…he towers over Trump by 1 inch?

Sorry Booker doesn’t look very intimidating.

Why do you think he’s intimidating?

The guy is bought off by special interest groups from elitist New England snobs to keep his people down while his donors get rich.

You might say he’s your classic uncle…specially when he raised 8 and half million dollars from financial insurance companies and law firms.

He’s real winner but run him…please do. He won’t go over very well in middle America.

And no, my post isn’t intended to be pretty. :wink:

Hmm…Booker raised 294,375 from labor. But 8.5 million from insurance and law firms.

Who do you think he’s going to represent? :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, Saudi Arabia is an ally. If you don’t know that then I don’t know what you think an ally is. Saudi Arabia is an ally along with the GCC and Iran is not. Ukraine is an ally, Russia is not. We help Saudi Arabia in Yemen in the fight against Iranian backed Houthis. We help Ukraine in the fight against Russia in Donbas. They are our allies.

Isn’t it a bit too early to be talking about the 2020 Presidential election? We still haven’t had the 2018 mid-term elections yet.

Okay truth time alexandria ocasio-cortez is going to be the next president.

She is going to appoint sarah jeong czar of retaliation against white men.

Conan will be the first public execution.

You have to take me alive first lib.

They will get you before the election just watch.

I see…premeditated execution.

That would be libs MO. :wink:

Once Trump started using the government to punish enemies it became okay.

Why did you leave out the word ‘Tom’?

1 Like

I’m guessing under 5’5"

2 Likes

If that’s the case he’s going to represent richass limosean liberals like me.

What’s your address? I’d love to take you “alive” connie.

That insult was market tested with Trump voters and received unanimous approval, handily beating “doofus,” “nincompoop,” “dipstick,” “dingus,” “sap,” and “tosspot.”

It also did well with a minority of a minority of a minority of left-handed independent voters.

One day, I hope you understand just how baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaad you’ve been herded.

Do you believe revoking his clearance will silence him?

No but it will reduce his access to sensitive, national information that he could then blab about?

Angry black man?

You have a strange definition of allies.

What classified information has he blabbed about already?