Top former intelligence bosses speak out in favor of John Brennan

Boiled down, as so many psychological disorders are, it’s simply a case of Momma (and/or Daddy) don’t love me blues.

you got me…Castro?

The guy is funding by lawyers and law firm, security&investment and other Wallstreet investors.

He voted again cheaper prescription drugs from Canada because he wanted to protect pharmaceutical companies in which his donors have interest.

And BTW…he also favored cutting corporate taxes while advocating raising taxes on individuals.

Your hero huh?

Which of the twins? Seriously neither has the experience or the national recognition at this point IMO. So why not Booker? He’s got name recognition, he’s a dynamic speaker, his policies straddle the progressive and traditional wings of the party and he is one of the few Den candidates who wouldn’t let Trump bully him.

My hesitation about Booker is purely visceral. There is something about him I find unserious and, juvenile, even. But what does a visceral reaction matter anymore? Or experience? Or grasp of issues? Clearly, the formula for electability has changed.

:point_up_2:

He’s a gimmick guy. He lived in a project by choice.

:rofl::rofl: good one.

Eat your groat cakes.

Trump is the ultimate keyboard commando. Sure he’s tweet a bunch of ■■■■ about Booker and give him a nickname, but Trump would be physically intimidated by Booker and it would show at the debates.

We’ll see.

Sherrod Brown could be interesting. He’s got experience but hasn’t been in the CEC crosshairs, plus he’s from Ohio. Problem is he’s about as exciting as a ham sandwich. Gillibrand has also been garnering attention but I’m not sure how she would hold up under a Trump full court press.

That we will.

Why because Booker is scary black guy?

Cause we don’t do trainings with Ukraine all the time. Cause Ukraine doesn’t take part in NATO trainings all the time? We don’t train multiple Ukrainian infantry battalions each year since 2014 to get them ready to fight in Donbas? We don’t average 200 million in military aid to Ukraine each year since 2014? Our recon craft don’t fly over Ukraine almost constantly to monitor Russia and their occupation of Ukraine? Yeah, they’re not allies.

I like Mark Warner a lot. He was my Senator when I lived in Virginia but he already said he isn’t interested. Who’s the other picture.

Ralph Northam

No, because Booker is much younger, towers over Trump physically and has an equally combative style. However, thanks for introducing race into the conversation.

That’s a weird picture of him. I voted for him for governor but I think former governor Terrry McAuliffe would have a much better chance, given his political and financial connections.

1 Like