To My Republican Friends

Like this?

I doubt it. Biden hasn’t made any threats to that effect. The current president has.

One does not continue to use a wrecking ball after demolition is complete and construction has begun.

Trump is not capable of supporting other leaders. He has to be the focal point.

1 Like

great leaders are always motivated by self interest.

Those on the left side of the normal distribution curve may mistake that sentence as equivalent to “those who always act in self interest are great leaders”.

But that’s not what I said. The key difference is that the great leaders’ self interests are consistent with the needs of history… or - in this case - the needs of people.

Where is the politics here…

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-operation-warp-speed-vaccine-summit/

Deal with current events…Not pre-election April hyperbole.

That’s not true at all.

Sure it is.

Fair point.

Biden needs to be on his game to keep the wrecking ball hitting air.

No, it isn’t. Great leaders focus on the mission.

1 Like

Being wrong is your A game.

I think there is much of both in a great leader. Leaders are not altruistic on a daily basis.

Jbiden is about to be a non-issue. Trump screaming from the Loser Bleachers is not helpful.

Somebody in the Republican party needs to step up and take charge. Build on MAGA and ditch the Trump bombastic personality. Stop bitching and complaining and focus on positive policy. Stop whining about what progs are trying to do and tell me what they are for.

Trump has the battle space prepped. Stop being ag’in and be for policies. Trump did that. Build on it.

Why do they focus on the mission?

To be successful.

Why do they want to be successful?

I didn’t say anything about altruism. It’s focus and vision. They can see where to go and they focus on driving to it. They usually work themselves out of a job and have to move on.

Feel free to read your own link for the first time.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — White House coronavirus coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said she briefed the incoming Biden administration on the state of the pandemic earlier this week, but still isn’t sure where she will be working after Inauguration Day.

In an exclusive interview with 12 News on Friday, Birx said she met with President-elect Joe Biden’s team Monday to discuss the COVID-19 situation nationally, which she has been tracking for months as a leader of the White House task force on the coronavirus.

But there is still no answer on the question of whether she will remain a part of the federal team leading the fight against the virus once President Trump leaves office. Biden has already asked her colleague, Dr. Anthony Fauci, to become his chief medical adviser.

“I don’t know what my role will be come Jan. 20,” Birx said.

Birx said her meeting with Biden’s transition team on Monday lasted more than an hour. The discussion largely revolved around what trends she’s seen in the data since the first case of COVID-19 was identified in the United States more than nine months ago, she said.

“I was privileged to look at this data every day for the last 280 or 290 days,” Birx said. “It’s important that you really understand it, and they asked really good questions about the information presented.”

“I look forward to having additional discussions,” she added

Because it’s The Mission.

There are some who dispute this theory. Be my guest. But my statement is as solid as this theory of behavior.

Fauci will decide her fate.

I don’t see it as screaming so much at this point.

I do want the rhetoric to be positive and leaning forward and embracing the middle class and small businesses that the D governors have tried to destroy under CV19 “mandates.”

Vaccine is here…Get business back to work.

Should be so easy a vacant eyed senior couldn’t mess up the recovery.

1 Like

Maslow was not a great leader.