To all of you who liked to call Trump a Bully

No irony. My comment was on the topic of the thread and the content of the OP.

No one is complaining-just trying to understand the resistance to admitting that the article in the OP didn’t tell the entire story and that the premise of the thread was a fever dream building on incomplete information.

Well that’s a good start! Keep trying!
:grin:

Yup. We know how this game plays out.

Denial of reality and the truth is just how Conservatives roll these days

Hillary would have had she been running against her. :wink:

ABC (Australia) followed by the BBC.

What makes you think they are unbiased? Is that assessment based on that they reinforce your (biased) opinions?

Amazing how often the left accuses conservatives of things that they themselves are actually guilty of.

Especially the left wing media (fake news).

1 Like

if only all media outlets were as stable as OAN…

My lived experience and no.

That does not answer the question. We all have life experience.

That’s like saying the soundtrack to the Thomas crown affair is good. Pfft. Oh wait it is.

It’s almost like we are being trolled 24/7

Actually reading the court docs before I comment. At first glance it appears the mom violated the fudiciary responsibilities of the trust, claimed she was entitled to properties and monies not covered by the trust and then claimed it was ok because of French law, when the property in question is covered by the laws of the United States.

No evidence was provided that any bullying occurred. Please provide some and we can discuss.

1 Like

Why read the court documents when we can go with rants of one of those who feels upset a court ruling didn’t go her way?